Wrong place, but....

charlie*
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you seen the headlines of the Daily Express today?

They have conducted a telephone survey and the result

is 99% - GET OUT OF EUROPE.

This is fantastic news.

There's another too... A CALL TO ARMS...

The Irish are calling for an end to debt money and to leave

the EC... they have called for a march - I think in Dublin - tomorrow...

Here's the video link... the building in the background is the

Bank of Ireland - dunnit look like the Bank of England???

[video=youtube;Ing8xH3Qj-k]

Boy oh boy, am I getting excited - but I know it will take time,

at least the people are waking up - thank god.

I agree with everything he says. The financial elite have been robbing to suit their own ends for years.

I wish I lived in Ireland, I would go on this march.

I really hope that the single currency fails, unfortunately this would mean financial hardship for the masses.

So its a 'Catch 22' situation.

Good luck to anybody who takes part.

jed

There is a 3 hour debate due in the House of Commons on Monday 29th November on reforming the banking system. Proposed by Michael Meacher MP

"That this House, concerned that no action has so far been taken which would prevent a recurrence of the financial crash, calls upon the Government to establish a clearing house for approval of all financial derivatives and to set in place alternative mechanisms to remove the implicit taxpayer guarantee, other than to purely deposit-taking banks, in the event of any future banking collapse."

There is also a bill currentley going through parliament introduced by Douglas Carsewell MP and backed by Steve Baker MP

Details fo this can be found here.

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/2010/09/douglas-carswell-mp-introduces-bill-to-stop-fractional-reserve-banking/

If anyone would like to learn how our debt based economy works (or rather dont work) - how the banks profit out of our debts - control the supply of our money - and therefore the economy - here are some new videos.

Please note that the vidoes are based around a lecture and are only a first effort - and as such are a little hard going - but these will be condensed - and more profesionaly made - in the near future - i will update the link as and when this happens.

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/videos/?utm_source=Positive+Money+Newsletter&utm_campaign=11cbcbc797-PM_Student_Conference_Nov_2010_10_12_2010&utm_medium=email

Nice one DAD... we seem to follow the same path - I just hope I

live long enough to see it all happen.

The is always the ultimate deterrent, the Commercial Lien route -

but, this takes study - worth while if you can learn - my short term

memory is shot - and if you have the money for the course.

Seems to me Meacher is not on the same wavelength as

Douglas Carswell, nor that guy in Ireland.

What was envisaged by Winston Churchill as a united europe to guard

against future wars, was not what we have today - the EC has become

the foundation for a totalitarian dictatorship.

Interesting times, eh?

I wonder if other newspapers will run with the Express idea? - hope so :-)

Edited by charlie*

Guest Cartaphilus
Nice one DAD... we seem to follow the same path - I just hope I

live long enough to see it all happen.

The is always the ultimate deterrent, the Commercial Lien route -

but, this takes study - worth while if you can learn - my short term

memory is shot - and if you have the money for the course.

Seems to me Meacher is not on the same wavelength as

Douglas Carswell, nor that guy in Ireland.

Interesting times, eh?

We certainly do live in interesting times ... Which are about to get more interesting. Sometimes change is good, turbulent ... Storms gather, they engrain themselves in the global shifts, there is despair, priorities change, paradigms shift, they stabilize. Sides are drawn, but there is no need for division ... Just to move forwards as one, with a common goal. I will hold my breath, which has been a long time for humanity to change the direction of the wind it has been travelling and change. I am not alone. I am tired of watching it tear itself apart because of not working together.

Jed, it is estimated that if the money system were reverted to full reserve, there would be problems

for about a year, then it would settle down - better a year than waiting for our turn to be 'absorbed'

into the federation of europe and condemn all future generations to slavery - with no hope of escape.

I think it's time for us all to find out, we owe it to our children, THE children who already have been

sold into slavery by the last labour gov't and all previous gov'ts to banksters and investors all over the

world - Gilt Edged Securities are derivatives that are traded for money.... the gilts, the government

bonds are backed by our equity and labour - personally, I did not give the gov't permission to sell me...

... but this is another story - the story of Commercial/Admiralty law, the Inns of Court and the City of

London - a sovereign state the size of a square mile inside our capital city.

I see what you are saying charlie. I am against an integrated Europe, a single currency, a European superstate etc.

But a lot of this is over my head, I am not as eloquent as you and other posters at putting my point across.

But, I believe that this is still a class thing. I am totally convinced that the reason people become MP's, (particularly

Tories in my opinion, but there are some Labour and Lib Dems also) is to keep the working classes down on their

arses, where they belong. So, unless there is another war or a revolution in this country, things will stay the same.

And NO, I am not a commie.

jed

Jed, Henry Ford said of the monetary system not long after the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 that gave the banksters the power to issue and control the US Dollar...

"... if the people knew about this fraud, there would be a revolution overnight..."

What do you think the uni-students are about? - if you were to check out the

videos put up by DAD, you will begin to see the problems we have - not just us,

there is now a Central Bank in every country in the world... their progress over

the years since 1913 has been relentless, regardless of the cost of lives lost -

and there have been many.... Vietnam, Iraq, Afghan... I could go back to

WW1 and expose the links to the banksters - those who seek global power as

one bank, one government etcetera... boom boom, end of innocence.

As for my eloquence, don't believe it, I write as I speak, (fatal) I am finding it so

very difficult to put the letters together to stave off the banks - well actually, it's

all DCA's now, but, I think I may have blotted my copy book with cag helpers ranting

on about this money system.

Never forget, the monetary system is a pyramid... it needs constant feeding - and

we all know what happens to pyramids if they're not fed enough hay to keep

them moving... just like our OAP, they collapse.

In this context, new consumer markets need opening and developing... many believe

that was why FDR agreed to help us out with Lease Lend to fight the Jerries in WW2 -

his own country was in the doldrums and they already had loads of junk they could

sell the 'limey's' - WW1 artillery shells that failed to explode, ancient warships and

so-on - eventually they came into the war with the intention of destroying western

europe (to help us of course) with the underlying thoughts of the enormous

export trade there would be in re-building Germany, this country and others - Japan

as well, but that too is another story. This what Bretton Woods, the Marshall Plan

was about - to lend credit to Europe/Japan so they could spend money back to the

US in return for 'services' to rebuild their countries - and oh boy, did the Yanks

profit or did they not? - but then the banksters got cracking again and started

stealing their wealth with more booms and busts.

Don't get me wrong, I know a number of them and they're okay.

All to feed the pyramid - ever see the one on the USdollar, with the evil eye at the

tip - that's them, the banksters - we're all at the bottom shovelling in our equity

for them to steal. The intermediates are central banks, banks, gov's, large

corporations, local governments, police, armed forces and so-on, we're right

at the bottom holding them all up with our labour.

None of it is necessary... inflation is a weapon the banks use to take our wealth

from us in their carefully orchestrated inflationary and deflationary boom and

bust periods - ALL PLANNED to transfer wealth to them - believe it.

End of rant :-)

Thankyou - I hope some of us will sit up and take notice, but I do appreciate

most people are here because they are hurting - as my family is.

Edited by charlie*

I know what you are saying charlie, and I agree, but as I said earlier, a lot of this is over my head.

Governments all over the world have allowed banks and corperations to become too big. So to break them up, or even to take them to task over some transgression would cost too much money, or upset too many people. So, what happens in this country is to introduce a little bit of regulation and start a body up like the OFT, who just do lip service to the general public. A waste of time in my opinion.

jed

... and shortly after signing the Act into place, Woodrow Wilson, US President

said... "I fear I have betrayed my country".

It was here in the City of London the whole thing started, maybe this is the place where the

change has to come from.

Imperialism in a different coat! European countries did it by force of arms. Nowadays its done by a different means; finance.

Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and the biggest culprit, Great Britain, have been raping Africa for the past 300 years or more, and its still going on. Money has replaced the gun. Now the biggest player is the USA.

All done through big corperations with the backing of their respective governments.

Banks and other companies have got too big, they have too much clout.

How many times have we heard the phrase 'The bank is too big to fail'.

But its ok for a country to fail, like Ireland, Greece and Portugal. Because fail they have. The bail out says it all.

They will be in hock for decades to come.

jed

Imperialism in a different coat! European countries did it by force of arms. Nowadays its done by a different means; finance.

Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and the biggest culprit, Great Britain, have been raping Africa for the past 300 years or more, and its still going on. Money has replaced the gun. Now the biggest player is the USA.

All done through big corperations with the backing of their respective governments.

Banks and other companies have got too big, they have too much clout.

How many times have we heard the phrase 'The bank is too big to fail'.

But its ok for a country to fail, like Ireland, Greece and Portugal. Because fail they have. The bail out says it all.

They will be in hock for decades to come.

jed

Jed you seem to be saying there is nothing we can do about it so we must accept it.

I think that argument falls flat simply on the premise that if thats what we thought as a species we would still be living in caves and making fire with sticks - if we could be bothered to have even invented fire.

We have had other monetary systems - this current one is only 300 years old - and even that has been reformed in 1844 - which stopped Banks printing Money.

Watch the videos i have linked to and you will see that even Mervyn King - The Head of the Bank Of England has called for reform - MP's from different parties, Economists, business people, academics, Engineers, lawyers, former civil servents and the oridinary public are behind this campaign.

Banking reform - just means changing the supply of money to the economy from commercial companies likes Banks - as debts, to a publicly accountable body that supplies (by spending) the money into the economy - Debt Free. = No Government Deficit - Less Tax - No more recessions. It IS NOT about destrying banks or businesses just changing how we control our money supply. We will still have Banks, and they can still lend - just under new rules.

For some reason people call it utopian - or dreaming - I call it common sense and fair.

If we can send Men to the Moon - discover the origins of the universe - study and use for our own benefit quantumn physics - and contemplate collonising another planet - we can introduce a simple act of parliament that changes the supply of money.

And as for the solution click here - http://www.bankofenglandact.co.uk/

Edited by dadofholly

Dad, I am not very good at getting my point across. What I mean is we shouldnt be tinkering about round the edges, wholesale changes is what we need. Either sort it all out or dont bother. I'll watch the videos when I get a chance, thanks.

BTW, nobody invented fire, we discovered it.

jed

Dad, I am not very good at getting my point across. What I mean is we shouldnt be tinkering about round the edges, wholesale changes is what we need. Either sort it all out or dont bother. I'll watch the videos when I get a chance, thanks.

BTW, nobody invented fire, we discovered it.

jed

Jed i understand what you are saying by not tinkering about but making wholesale changes. Changing the Money supply out of the hands of Banks into the hands of a public accountable body IS the most major change we can make.

Everything else flows from the method we use to create money - as debt - into the economy. Recessions - unemployment - cuts in education - cuts in services - continual inflation through growth - third world debt.

I take your point that we didnt invent fire - maybe i didnt put my point accross very well :-) What i actually mean is we invented a means to make fire for our own purposes - The same can be done with our Money Supply. Money should be our servant not our master.

It will happen when enough Joe's know the truth and get angry - can you

imagine what can so easily happen if we all show others the light?

These uni-student marches will be nothing when another 1 million of

us march with them.

I believe, like DAD, knowing something of what is happening in other

countries that we could well be seeing history in the making.

Every revolution starts somewhere, why not now, 2010 /2011?

Remember, we were motivated to declare war on Germany in

1939 when the enemy was a nasty little man with a small

moustache - a man we couldn't get at.... the enemy today

is every bank in the High Street - 'cos they are the banks

that have tied us, the public, into debt that does not exist.

All we have to do is withdraw our money and deposit it

with a bank that is not a lender. If they have no deposits to

leverage, they're screwed - and their 2/3ds index linked

final salarypensions will go up the swanee like others.

If we're not careful, we shall find that our own countrymen

will become our enemies for these banksters will stop at

nothing to dominate the world - and we're one small

country that could thwart their insidious dreams of

grandeur.

charlie*

Edited by charlie*