Query about refunds concerning play.com.

Ethersin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was wandering if anyone could point me in the direction of my right's (if applicable) to an issue I am having with my refund at Play.com.

I originally bought and item on the 22/10. I received the item on the 27/10. And it was faulty so I put in a refund the same day.

On the 30/10, after not hearing anything from them I sent them a message, to make sure they got my original message. On the 1/11 I got a confirmation, of my eligibility to return the item, and on the 5/11 they sent me a notification of a replacement.

So from the 5/11 till now 12/11 ( One week) I have been sending messages back and forth trying to get them to stop the replacement and give me the refund that I asked for.

The item that they wish to replace, is awaiting stock, since the 5/11. They say they cannot stop the replacement as it has been processed. But they will be more than willing to let me send it back for a refund, once I receive the item.

Each time I send it back to them it costs me £3's more than they cover. And by the time this has all gone through (if it ever does, (I have my doubt's)) I would of awaited near a month from the original order, till I get my money back.

Now, I for one believe that is unacceptable. And would like to know if there is anything that can be done about this? Or if anyone can point me to a page stating the right's that may apply to this, this is the first time I've had a problem like this, and my patience is wearing thin.

Thank's for reading my block of text.

Rich