Daft question about claiming back PPI!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, can I claim back PPI charges on an outstanding debt with Lloyds
link3.gif
even though Moorcroft are now on the case and if I can does it just come off the outstanding balance? Would be great if it came to me as I couldn't half do with a bit of money as sick of being overdrawn!!

Told you it was a daft question!!

Thanks

Write to Lloyds and request a refund of the PPI, but you will need to give them your reasons as to why you are wanting a refund, so if it was missold, you were told that you wouldn't get the loan/credit unless you took out the PPI, or that you were self employed and they still made you take it out, then IF they do refund it to you, then yes, it will go toward the alleged debt and help to reduce the total balance.

What is the debt in question?

Have you gone through all of the normal channels to see if it is enforceable or not?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi, can I claim back PPI charges on an outstanding debt with Lloyds
link3.gif
even though Moorcroft are now on the case and if I can does it just come off the outstanding balance? Would be great if it came to me as I couldn't half do with a bit of money as sick of being overdrawn!!

Told you it was a daft question!!

Thanks

we need a bit more info please

what ppi you have actually paid, comes direct to you minus any notified arrears you might have

what type of debt is this?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, and thank you for your replies. I have an outstanding loan with Lloyds and have been following the advice of others on here and gone through the process of letter writing and have recived a letter from BLS collections who have been dealing with this for over 10 years saying that they do not have the original credit agreement. My original thread is here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?251522-Bls-Collections-Help-Needed-Please&p=3170138&highlight=#post3170138

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks