Are debt collectors stopping to a new all time low?

Guest Cartaphilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

Wonder if debt collectors are now stooping to an all time low, I've had the police knocking on my front door earlier tonight.

Seems there was an 'incident' in my street after speaking to the police station directly but they didn't know which house it was. Hmmm. But they were paying special attention to my front door ie were not moving on, and banging really loudly. I am not answering the door to anyone once night time hits anyway, and if you can't see who it is, even less so.

Suffice to say I am not very happy with all of it. Not to mention now quite frightened. It's nothing new and I am fairly certain there is a debt collector (freelance) living closeby ... The two times this has now happened, I have had home visit letters. Could be random, but there again, the tricks I have read these people can get up to.

Morning Cartaphilus

Sorry to hear of the problem you've experienced

Despite all your own ups and downs you've taken lots of time to offer help/advice/support to others on here

I agree 100% with the magician but only you can decide

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Cartaphilus

I would be inclined to request a name change as others have hinted, you know how important your comments etc are on these forums, and it would be a sad day if we all lost you because somebody is playing silly buggers.

Like they have already said, it is your choice.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)