Roxburghe.. Shoosmith.. Natwest..

Guest fiveaside
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiveaside

Hey all, hope all is well with yourselves. Call's have started up again - one tonight.. you must call us by 8pm - it is extremely urgent. I've been receiving text messages from them as well still..

• 2 months later...

Hi all,fiveaside here.. sorry I haven't replied in a while.. on a different user name as well ( long story ). Incessant calls from Roxburghe, and towards the end of the week..and text messages that end with this icon :???: ? and phone calls from Graham White Solicitors. I have ignored the phone calls thus far.. I have nothing to say to the scumbags! I'll send them a letter this week reminding them I reported them for harassment a few months back and requested communication, should it need to be made, should be done via letter. I can't see that the law has changed, or a test case has failed. I have nothing but contempt for these people...does anyone else have more guidance ?

Do you have copies of all the letters you have sent to Rox, Graham White and Nat West about the harassment?

You are vigorously disputing this therefore they should not be contacting you. Contact trading standards via Consumer Direct and report them also the OFT. Nat West need to be reported also as they have appointed these idiots. You may also be able to make a non urgent complaint to the police, which they will have to log

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi, so now I am getting text messages from Capquest?? who are they, does anyone know how they differ from Roxburghe...I haven't had chance to send harassment letters etc this week, but now I have Capquest chasing me.. seriously this is beginning to get me down now!:sad:

Crapquest? what has it got to do with them unless NW have passed it to them. Wait till they write to you. Could it be about something else??

donate

Hi, it could only be about that to be honest.. another complaint letter I think to Natwest once the letter arrives.. a letter about harassment as well..I was just worried that this lot are the type that turn up on the doorstep?

No I don't think anyone will turn up. If they do or threaten this, there is a letter you can hand them or send to them and just shut the door.

If NW have passed this to another DCA, they must be getting desperate but CQ should be easily dispatched

donate

sorry to bore all, but this is a good way to vent some frustration.. 3 texts and 2 phone calls in 2 days.. going to get their numbers blocks or phone number changed.. they have a strongly worded letter coming their way.. does anyone have any suggestions as to the format? should I use something similar to one's earlier on in this thread? thank you so much for your assistance everyone.

From CrapQuest I presume? If you happen to speak to them, just tell them to put their business in writing and not to phone you.

You can send them a 'bemused ' letter to the managing director, complaining that you are receiving calls and texts from them and have no idea why they are trying to contact you, don't mention Nat West. Request that they refrain from contacting you by phone and to contact you in writing only. Ask for a copy of their formal complaints procedure and tell them they are being reported to OFT and trading standards.

Report this to OFT as Crap are under a warning from them anyway

donate

Letter just received from Cra*quest..

We have been appointed by our client Gnatwest

Our client hs instructed us to consider litigation if no satisfactory response is received.

This firm together with out solicitors will endeavour to help and assist you in anyway possible to clear your debt with the need for legal action.

We are undertaking various checks and validations to expidite legal proceedings. Checks will be made on property ownership through checking of Land Registry Office and validation of employment details.

This is disgraceful behaviour....it seems when one goes away another one disappears on the scene. This has been disputed for a long time. You have several bona fide issues here wihich I would state are major disputes. I think you should report them to the OFT and get your MP involved, how many more are going to contact you !!!???

Bloody cheek, hit them with previous correspondence outlining that the account is in dispute and mention that their actions and those of Nat West are contravening OFT guidelines

Mention this recent court case to them i.e I wish to refer you to the recent ruling in the case of Harrison V Link etc. regarding harassment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?296878-High-Court-Judge-says-MBNA-Link-Financial-quot-tortured-quot-a-customer&p=3322506#post3322506

report Crap and Nat West to OFT

donate

Edit to suit.....

FINAL RESPONSE

Dear Sirs,

I write in response to your letter dated XXXXX

Your letter is incorrect and frivolous, you are fully aware of legally valid reasons why no payment has been made on this account, namely that the agreement which underpins this account has not been supplied despite a perfectly valid request and furthermore. it is suggested that notwithstanding the failure to supply a copy, the agreement itself is improperly executed, devoid of all prescribed terms and deficient in respect of detail relating to APR, total charge for credit and statements of rights ,remedies and protections as required by schedules 1,2 and 6 Consumer Credit Agreements Regulations 1983

Therefore the agreement as outlined in section 65 (1) Consumer Credit Act must be laid before the court to be granted an enforcement order before any further action can be taken

It is my view that the court would not grant such an order due to the deficiencies that I have outlined within the agreement, further more this has already been raised with (names of previous DCA
link3.gif
's / Bank here) yet I note they have still assigned the account over to yourselves and the absence of any documents disproving my points itself speaks volumes

Therefore, I would indeed welcome the opportunity to place this before the court. furthermore should you proceed with the threats to issue a statutory demand or a court claim I will make an immediate application to have it
set aside
for the grounds outlined above, also I shall refer the judge to this letter when the matter of costs falls due.

You should also know that the original creditor has not addressed the issue of missold PPI which forms a significant part of this agreement.

As this has been an ongoing 'saga' with a number of debt collection agencies, I will be taking up this issue with your local trading standards office, my MP and the Office Of Fair Trading. The evident lack of commuication displayed here is both unprofessional and is clearly in breach of not only CPUTR2008 but also harrassment laws too.

I trust this outlines my position clearly enough for you

Yours faithfully...

(You could also add -

I am a great advocate of recycling and have enclosed your previous correspondence for your recycling operation -
Paper recycling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This site gives some useful information for your company's recycling effort