claim form from northampton county court DG solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.:-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think my credit report is shot already

already been defaulted

have no intention and hopefully will never need to use credit again

HI chealsea

Tanks for the response.

As you know , i do not agree with this action, to me it just gives the creditor the additional recourse of issuing a default for the breach of the original agreement.

Seems to me that you would have been much better just continuing to honour the deal and pleading unfair treatment.

We will see i suppose

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Good evening the Bard

Well, I am not a member of the site team (unfortunately) and my name is Mould, The Mould. No offence meant to you Peterbard.

Chelsea has stated that when he has anything new to post on his case, then he will of course do that Peter, so why are you so insistent/persistent with your enquirey into this particular case?

Kind Regards

The Mould

PS. The above is not off-topic

Hi

Just for clatification, i am aware that The Mould is not a member of the site team. My mention of "Mould/ Site team" reffered to the fact that the site team supports the views and advice given and followed by the OP.

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chelsea

Just to keep you up to date with what developments are occuring in this area elswhere in the forum.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?257032-RBS-Mint-Loan-Court-Action-

• 1 month later...

Hi Chelsea

Can you say if there has been any developments in this

Regards

Peter

Unfortunately many people don't Mould, which is very disappointing for those who find themselves with similar problems, and those who have offered advice and support.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It is clear to me, the opponent did not expect the contents of chelsea's defence against his claim and so he does not know how and if he can proceed and succeed with his claim.

It's not their choice, though, is it. Either the claim goes ahead as is and is heard in Court, or it's stayed indefinitely until an application to lift the stay (with a very good reason for not progressing prior to the stay) is made.

I think this is where the q's come from - yes, there may be no update given by the OP, but CAG sees so many threads end with no final whistle blown that queries are often raised. Yes, usually that means a deal is done, (you can usually tell from the absence of the OP) but there are other reasons.

I see no harm in asking for an update.

Just to clarify

Claim is still stayed

Will let everyone know when anything happens

chelsea

Thank you Chelsea

Best regards

Peter

It's not their choice, though, is it. Either the claim goes ahead as is and is heard in Court, or it's stayed indefinitely until an application to lift the stay (with a very good reason for not progressing prior to the stay) is made. Er, the claimant does have a choice, that is, notify the Production Centre that he wishes to proceed with his claim or remain silent.

I think this is where the q's come from - yes, there may be no update given by the OP, but CAG sees so many threads end with no final whistle blown that queries are often raised. Yes, usually that means a deal is done, (you can usually tell from the absence of the OP) but there are other reasons. As I have said, I agree that it is frustrating when a thread/case goes stale, unfortunately, not all threads will provide a learning outcome for one reason or another.

I see no harm in asking for an update.

I have not stated (impliedly or expressed) that it is harmful to continue to request an up date on a stale thread.

Kind regards

The Mould

Er, the claimant does have a choice, that is, notify the Production Centre that he wishes to proceed with his claim or remain silent.

Thanks, that's confirming what I said.

As I have said, I agree that it is frustrating when a thread/case goes stale, unfortunately, not all threads will provide a learning outcome for one reason or another.

Yup, and fewer more do so where we ask for an update :thumb:

I have not stated (impliedly or expressed) that it is harmful to continue to request an up date on a stale thread.

What you actually said was;

If there were Peter, do you not think Chelsea would have posted in order to update?

I'll leave those reading this to decide what you meant, expressly or impliedly, then.