unenforceable credit agreements

neil in need
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone,i was wondering if there was anyone on this site who would help me through the process of seeing if my loans and credit cards are unenforceable.if you can help me you may have to be a bit patient sometimes due to my lack of knowledge and experiance.i would like to take it one step at a time so i know i have done it properly and for the person to check my work to see if it is correct.i have a few questions first of all so if you are willing to help me i will be extremely gratefull. thank you in advance for taking the time to read my plea.

Neil

hi everyone,i was wondering if there was anyone on this site who would help me through the process of seeing if my loans and credit cards are unenforceable.if you can help me you may have to be a bit patient sometimes due to my lack of knowledge and experiance.i would like to take it one step at a time so i know i have done it properly and for the person to check my work to see if it is correct.i have a few questions first of all so if you are willing to help me i will be extremely gratefull. thank you in advance for taking the time to read my plea.

Neil

Firstly, if you can post up the agreements then that would be a start. The other thing you could do is if you have not already done so is to request copies of your agreements which you pay one pound each for. Other people will be along to offer support as well..

thank you for your reply i have not sent for a copy of the agreements yet as i do not have a template to copy from and i do not know what to say.i also have a couple of other questions.

1. will sending for a copy the agreement make matters worse with the credit card company

2. i also have one where they have sent me to court and given me a ccj can i still do the same with this one.

3. when sending a cheque for £1 does it have to be in there name or another companies

thank you once again for your patience neil.

Hi,

Firstly bookmark this link:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors.html

Next, send letter 8 to each creditor.

Enclose a £1 postal order with each request

DO NOT sign anything-just print your name

Send all letters by Recorded Delivery and track delivery via the Royal Mail website

They have 12 working days from receipt to supply (allow 2 working days for delivery)

Once you have something back, scan the paperwork, remove ALL identifiable info off them (using Paint or similar) the use a site like Photobucket to upload them to the site where the experts can have a look and advise accordingly

Having said all that, how long ago did you take out the agreements?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Forgot to mention, with the CCJ one, there is not much you can do with that one unless you can get the judgement set-aside

dependant on who the debts are with dictates who you make the POSTAL ORDER-no cheques- payable to

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

hi , can anyone help,in April this year my daughter took out a loan with Greenwoods finance its a doorstep lender, i already had a loan with them and i paid them every Tuesday without fail,anyway my daughter arranged for the agent to call on the Monday to get her to sign up and give her her money, as the agent was due to call the next day for my payment she told my daughter (who had just signed her agreement )that the loan would not be issued with money she had just signed for unless she paid the £50 payment i was due to make the next day as i always did ?? Surely this is wrong ? i contacted the compant as soon as i got in from work they looked into it but before they contacted me back the agent texted me and offered to pay me £50 not to take it further(a bribe me thinks ) anyway i contacted the manager to inform him of this he contacted the agent he got back to me and said it wasnt meant as a bribe (hello) well i told them as they had not paid the agreed loan amount paid to my daughter she will pay back what they gave her and say no more , the manager said no its the full amount of credit or nothing