style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife has 2 accounts that have been enforced by Ross and roberts - they came to the house and demanded £160 told me that they can force entry (at a cost to me for the locksmith) and they levied on my car, I did not let them enter my property - paid the £160 and agreed £25 a month....... and I today received a call stating that I had defaulted on the £25 pm agreement so they were charging me £160 and requesting full payment.

I called them back with proof that I had not defaulted which when agreed that the charges could not be applied - I was told there seems to be a more recent amount (new order to ross and roberts)which means that I will be visited again to scrap the previous arrangement - levy again - so more fees and a new arrangement to be arranged. I stated that my situation hasn't changed and that it is criminal for a company to blatantly add indescriminate charges when agreements are in place.

His only response was - a new instruction requires us to visit, levy and charge accordingly.

Help

First thing in the morning ring the Council and ask:

a - how many Liability Orders you have

b - how much each one is for

c - how much is still outstanding on each

d - when they were passed to the Bailiffs

Have you had a breakdown of the charges from the bailiff for each account. It sounds to me as if you are being had over the proverbial barrel.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A bailiff CANNOT levy upon the same goods twice and UNLESS they can gain entry (which is NOT advised) then without a levy the bailiff can ONLY charge £24.50 for "attending to levy"(where no levy was made).

Ps: You say that this debt is your wife's. If the debt is for council tax the debt is a JOINT one and they can levy upon your car but, if it is for a parking ticket then they can ONLY levy upon HER goods.