Court Summons CAPQUEST - ABBEY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Must be an error OSW Im sure an upstanding company as such would be well prepared before issuing litigation.

Clock is ticking8)

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok OSW what day are you submitting your Defence? I would advocate Friday morning just in case there are any system problems.Once you have copied and pasted the defence into MCOL and submitted print off your acknowledgment receipt.

Oh and dont forget have a Gooooooooood holiday.:-D

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Wed will be fine no need to mention anything they wont be aware.

Andy

• 5 weeks later...

Well Hello There Andy - I'm back :| wish I wasn't always hate coming home.

Received a letter from CQ this morning - copying to me what they describe as Copy of Credit Agreement and Terms and Conditions of said agreement ??????????

However documents I have here are Account application Form Approved acceptance / Identification Requirements with signature /Declaration that I satisfy conditions for Abbey Account including confirmation I am over 16 - Data Protection statement.

Can't see any T & C's and a clear credit agreement so to speak -

The header of the letter again says debt purchased from Abbey but no notice of assignment has been sent nor transcaction list.

Letter says the court action has been held to attempt settlement so no further costs will be incurred by either party If no responce is received within 14 days they MAY seek to continue with legal proceedings ?

As far as I can see they have not complied with my request ? Am I right ? Where do I go from here ? Another letter stating they have failed to produce required info - or just ignore as surely if they could continue with proceedings they would have ?

Still running on Ouzo power but only just .................... Please find attached one very big double Ouzo and sprite for you :lol:

OSW

Hello OSW back from your jollies to this brisk fresh English weather8-)

Check with your Court to the status of the claim.There response would suggest that the claim is stayed.Can you confirm this?

Have you received notification from the Court that your defence was forwarded to the Claimant?

Have you received an AQ?

Regards

Andy

Andy

Defence was forwarded to claimant confirmation received will check tomorrow with the court to see if has been stayed - An AQ No where do you get one should the court have sent it to me ?

Thanks for the reminder that the weather is far from acceptable feeling it in my bones lol Sunlight makes such a difference !!!!!!!!!! I'm in hibernation mode !

Smiles

OSW

The Court will send the AQ and transfer it to your local County Court only if the Claimant wishes to proceed and pays the allocation fee.Failure to respond within the 28 days will stay the claim.

Regards

Andy

There letter is a means to play with your mind lets see if they do attempt to settle,See if the claim is stayed and if so wait till they approach.

In the meantime post up what they have sent less any identifiable details for others to pass comment and we will see how strong a case they have and what paperwork they are wishing to rely upon.

Andy

• 1 month later...

Andy haven't been well lately !

Just thought I'd let you know I haven't heard anything from capquest but in the same breath I haven't heard anything from th court either ?

Suppose I should contact the court to see if has been struck out but think that will be a new year job

Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and thank you for all your support wishing you everything you wish for yourself

Enjoy!

OSW

Same to you and yours OSW put this matter behind you for now and enjoy the festivities. :wink:Back to business though after the hols.

Regards

Andy

• 2 months later...