style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm in the process of petition for my bankruptcy but having a little difficulty and just looking for some advice.

Question 7 on Form 12...

List all the land and buildings in which you have an interest as an owner or tenant.

I don't own any property but do live in rented accomodation. The home I rent is owned by a relative (mother), they share the same surname as me and I don't have a tenancy agreement as it's just temporary accomodation till I can get myself back on my feet.

Would me having no tenancy agreement and being related to the landlord likely to have any effect on me going bankrupt?

I thought having an interest in a property meant owning or looking to own but not being a tenant paying rent.

Can someone please advise.

Have £20k+ in debt, seriously want to be debt free, currently in temporary accomodation and having business problems.

No having an interest just means that you have an association with, If you are paying to stay there then you are a tennant and so shuld put details down here, Even if you dont when you have your interview they are going to ask about your living accomodation