Confused about acknowledgment!

matthewbarradell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

I've done everything up to taking them to court and did this on the 21st August 2006. The court has since sent me a Notice that Acknowledgment Of Service has been filed and on the sheet attached (Response Pack) it appears that they've ticked the I intend to defend all of this claim. What does all this mean? Will it be going to court, or is this a delaying tactic?

According to the date they acknowledged then they have 28 days which would take me upto the 28th September 2006?

Please help me out

Thanx

Matt

Hi Matt

It is a delaying tactic. I put in my MCOL and the default date was 30th August. I filed for default online and was just going to press the button to complete and the judgment was halted. 1 day late. Now recieved the AQ form from court and defnce letter from Cobbetts and a request to complete CRP Part 18. I was scared but learnt this is another frightener. Going to fill forms on Monday and take down tothe court. Apparently they even send full refunds before the court set a date. Good luck you will be fine.

Hunbun;)

You have to wait the 28 days and maybe one more. They filed the days after and still were allowed it. If you try to click a message will say that the time is not here yet fo you to proceed. Shame that.

being totally stupid now - is lol - laugh out loud? Or is there some other meaning?

Duhhhh!!

Hunbun;)

Oh cool now I'm getting it lol

One question though, what happens if I click the Judgement bit on the MoneyClaim website under my claims? Will it force it forward or do i HAVE to wait 28 days?

it won't let you do it until the right time - and even then the banks apply for set aside and get it.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi Matthew

IF you click the Judgement by Default and IT gets granted, quite unlikly as Natwest will do everything on the last minute, they will probably ask for it to get SET ASIDE, this means your payment will get delayed as they ask for another month or so. If you look on Abbey National thread there have been quite a few where Abbey has asked for a Set Aside.

If it goes the normal way you will recieve a Defence from Natwest - Cobbetts, and a AQ. I have waited until the last minute to put my AQ in as Cobetts suggested that I had accused Natwest of being intimidating. The letter they send me seems to be a standard one, if you read through the other Natwest threads you'll find the letter they send out. The STANDARD letter will also say thay you have never given your account details, don't worry with anything, THE END IN NIGH.....

Hi Matthew

IF you click the Judgement by Default and IT gets granted, quite unlikly as NatWest will do everything on the last minute, they will probably ask for it to get SET ASIDE, this means your payment will get delayed as they ask for another month or so. If you look on Abbey National thread there have been quite a few where Abbey has asked for a Set Aside.

If it goes the normal way you will recieve a Defence from Natwest - Cobbetts, and a AQ. I have waited until the last minute to put my AQ in as Cobetts suggested that I had accused Natwest of being intimidating. The letter they send me seems to be a standard one, if you read through the other Natwest threads you'll find the letter they send out. The STANDARD letter will also say thay you have never given your account details, don't worry with anything, THE END IN NIGH.....

Hmmm... I love the way you have to send them information that you got from them in the first place!

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!