B3kk1 V HSBC

b3kk1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Every one,

Just started my claim with the HSBC for the excessive charges I have received over the last 3 years nearly £2,500. Sent prelim letter 31/08 recorded delivery - delivered today. So guess I will just have to wait and see.

Can ne one tell me whether it is working days or normal days I have to wait.

Ta

B3KK1

Your timetable should be normal days - you say 14 it means 14...good luck.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good luck!!

Barney2002 - If you want to see how I got my money back, click http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/11376-barney2002-hsbc-round-one.html.

HSBC

15/08/06 - £4955 paid in full from HSBC!!!!!!! 'Ave it!!

OTHERS

04/08 - Conf rec'd from Capital One - sending statements

07/08 - Conf rec'd from Tesco Finance - sending statements,29/08 sent prelim for £282

10/08 - Conf rec'd MBNA - sending statements.02/09 prelim for £437

10/08 - Conf rec'd Morgan Stanley - need to send ID - sent 11/08,rec'd letter offering £96(rejecting), 02/09 prelim for £220- Rec'd £240 few days ago.

If any advice I give is helpful then please hit the scales - Top Right. Thank you.

** For Every bed I sell to a CAG Forum member, I will donate £50 to the CAG **

Visit my site for the full range of Hand Forged Beds at

www.classicsiniron.co.uk

good luck

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply. I am just abit worried if I dont accept this I wont get anything back from the HSBC. Is it likely to go to court or are they more likely to settle in full?

Decided to give the HSBC a call to see if there willing to refund the charges in full before a claim is filled - number is: 08456028006 - Service Quality Team. They are calling me back today! Will let every one know the outcome. :-)

Hi. im new to this site so please be nice!!!:-|

i need to claim some charges off hsbc, natwest etc for late payment on my credit card by 1 or 2 days. i still have a rolling balance on these, does it make a difference and can i claim for credit cards?

sorry if this is in the wrong section but you seemed a nice bunch!!!

thank you. :oops:

They have offered me the full amount! YIPEE and only took a month from start to finish! How do I change my title to settled and make a donation please. :-)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!

Excellent!!

PM a Mod to change your title. Donation is left hand blue/grey banner at the top of the page

See here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7261-when-you-get-your.html

Credit card late payments and over the limit charges. Same principle, same process.

Well done, enjoy the dosh!

Decided to give the HSBC a call to see if there willing to refund the charges in full before a claim is filled - number is: 08456028006 - Service Quality Team. They are calling me back today! Will let every one know the outcome. :-)

Hi B3kk1.

That is really well done, it was that easy as just ringin the sevice team and saying " I'm about to file the claim, are you willing to pay up". If so, thats great, truely great and i'm on the blower first thing monday morning. I file for court action on tuesday (10/10/06), so a call of that nature wont go a miss me thinks, Thanks.

Again well done

Hi Richy277,

Yes it was that easy! They were extra nice to me when I called, just advised that I was about to submit a claim but would prefer to resolve the issue with them rather than resorted to a claim and they paid up the full amount. Spoke to them Friday afternoon letter received Saturday morning so I will be sending it back today for a FULL refund.

Good Luck :-)

I have just had a totally different response from the Customer Services Team. Basically we had a "get lost" letter after our initial letter, have sent the LBA and are about to claim via MCOL on Thursday. I thought it was worth a call but got told that if we have received a letter telling us they will not refund the charges and that is their final answer then they will not negotiate. When i asked why they seemed happy to settle some cases and not others he replied it was puzzling but he didn't know. He said he would update my file stating that we were about to claim but that was all - in fact he said it wasn't really worth waiting until Thursday and we might as claim now!! We will wait as all advice seems to stay stick to the timetable to be reasonable.

Fay

That is unfair! I got a letter offering a part refund (80% of the total) then I called them. Good Luck. Hopefully when they know your serious and putting a claim in they will change their mind.

Good Luck... Sorry the number couldnt help. :-)