Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy New Year all x

Did I say something wrong?.......he he...

BT have fixed our landline........temporarily!!!

The chaps what did the dig to replace the cable..........replaced the wrong cable!!!!!! so the dig has to happen again!!

Its like groundhog day!

But hay!......today we have t'internet! so I can play from home!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Happy new year all! Good to see you've saved the LP for me, aww :dance:

I see you've had a makeover NO. Love the new look.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Had to change the christmas avatar MP!

Oops, last post seems to have fallen into my hands now!!!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I will take over HF. . . No need to hang about here anymore...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

There is always room for more lexis..........as long as I can have the Last Post :D

Got Debt problems?

Glad to see you got tinternet going again NO and wishing you the best for 2012:-D

Thanks 'termi. Happy New Year to you too. I hope your stockings were overflowing at christmas :D

Got Debt problems?

Sayin Nowt. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I'm rather busy doing my activist thingy and my favourite occupation of late, annoying, ahem, informing AMs, MPs, MEPs and lords various info they should already know :!:

Please take a look at the press release for the "Spartacus Report", published and distributed today:

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Press%20Release.docx?cid=cba86408918caa9e&app=Word

I'm rather busy doing my activist thingy and my favourite occupation of late, annoying, ahem, informing AMs, MPs, MEPs and lords various info they should already know :!:

Please take a look at the press release for the "Spartacus Report", published and distributed today:

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Press%20Release.docx?cid=cba86408918caa9e&app=Word

Hi BB, this link and the link in what made you smile takes me to hotmail sign in page?