RaeUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers, it was your post on that other forum (is that the one that shouldn't be mentioned here?) about the recording of interviews which drew me here.

BTW, it makes a lovely change to see the vast majority can actually spell! Makes reading so much easier:-)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we can mention that forum. But it never really gets mentioned as it's very small to be honest - but that's one of the reasons I like it! The Forum That Must Not Be Named is one that charges for it's services, albeit a small amount. But we're cheapskates and like to do things for free ... :D

I think the atossers are famous on every forum about this subject LOL.........they are liars, and definitely a bunch of hypocrites if they seriously believe themselves to be Health Professionals....they give a damn only about their targets and cash flow in from dwp and taxpayers, fleecing them both and in turn us our benefits, to keep themselves very well off. I wish them nothing but bad luck and health, the worst in the future possible, and my hatred always.

• 1 month later...

I've finally decided to register a complaint with Atos about the HCP who conducted my medical, highlighting 16 bullet points that were either lies or inaccuracies in my report. I've also said that once they respond to these points, i will provide further points where things have simply been omitted from the report. Since it is my word against hers i don't expect it to go anywhere, but i want to hear what they have to say, and i feel i had to.

Lesson learned for me, and future 'medicals' will be recorded!