sick of waiting any help or advice please

discod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heya after having my kids and going back to college I finally found a job! Started work on 26th April and applied for working/child tax credits.They received the form 25th May and said everything will be done by 15th June which is today.

Rang them a week ago and was told forms etc all ok just waiting on finance dept.Rang them again today as deadline is up and got same reply saying waiting on other department but no theres no way to chase them up and no number for me to ring. I wondered is anyone else waiting on their payments? and if so how long have you been waiting

Have written on other sites and some only put their form last week but have got their payments already :-x

I am afraid I can't really help but please be patient as there are a lot of good people on here who have the knowledge to help you.

As in all walks of life, you may encounter some unhelpful people too but 99% of the people I've encountered have been very helpful to me.

Just stick with it. I hope you get it sorted.