Slevin V Mbna

CoventryCrusader
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are more people reading this thread than you rearlise. Keep resisting the system that has treated you so unfairly, always remember regulation 5 an inbalance has occured which the judge has allowed. This has set you at a disadvantage and this is unfair. 15 minutes to respond to a submission which is not seved in the prescribed way but allowed by the judge is disadvantageous to you council for the claimant could have given you anything to read which could have been prepared over days or weeks and run into many pages.To us laymen reading your thread it would appear from what you stated that the judge seems bias as to the hearing of the evedence and not considered your submissions with equal fairness and inpartiallaty that he surely should have done.

Watcing with interest but not a legal person but a reasonably well read layman.

Hi

The T&C's were on a fax which had then been photocopied . They were so poor it was very difficult to see them (they were probably photocopied prior to being faxed)

In hindsight I should have asked for an adjournment and requested the originals to be produced to the court

If I try to scan and email the quality will not be readable

I know what to look for

There were no identifiers to indicate a version or date or to link them to the agreements from 1997, I pointed out to the judge the lack of identifiers, I also pointed out to the judge that the court leaflets I had bought into the room had identifiers which had date codes ie (04/06) for April 2006

Like the red arrows it went over his head

Langster , I have read your pm and replied

Frank

T/C's etc must be clear and legible ,just as a starter,let alone the obvious errors that you have spotted.I wouldn't be surprised that after a half dozen read throughs or so of the so called W/S,that you will be able drive a Bus through it!

Stripper

you are right about Dianne Powelll having no intention to appear as a witness on the 17th

along with the witness summons i attached a cheque for £28.80 to reimburse her train fair.

i checked last thursday and she had not cashed the check. this was very telling

On Saturday i received a letter from her with my cheque attached...

In her letter she advised me to".... put the funds to better use. either towards the debt i owed or to seek impartial legal advice....."

oooohhh quite nasty

When will it all be revealed? we await with baited breath....

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

Hi to my readers at OPTIMA

appeal needs to be in by next thursday............ 99% ready......ooooohhhh the suspense is killing me

would you like to see it on here or wait for a copy in the post???

Maybe they are crying, my computer went all awash!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

good luck Frank

Ditto! :thumb:

Notwithstanding the fact that I sometimes ramble and I'm such a worrier, all postings are made with the best intent and entirely without prejudice.

You are welcome to use any information you may find here entirely at your own risk. Please do not hold it against me! :p

waeighed up the fors and against

my family and my sanity are too importnt to me

ive already submitted an application for redetermination asking for installments. Sent in an I&E and will wait and see where it goes from there

thank you to every one who has helped over the last 2 years

Frank

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have just found this thread would say that Langester is on the mark when he suspects masonic influences in court proceedings and judgements. I can briefly report on a court case in London several years back.

A very senior member of a Television Broadcasting company and also a senior mason had to appear in court on a drink driving charge, his 4th in as many years. In the middle of the night the gentleman drove his luxury car straight through the window of a shop and he was so drunk he was unable to get out of the car and the car remained inside the shop until the police arrived.

When he was summoned to appear in court he contacted his friend who was one of the district judges in the court he was to appear in. The judge was most helpful to his masonic friend and supplied him with the court rota showing which days the judge would be hearing cases at the court. The judge told him to reject all hearing dates until the court would give a date when the judge would be at court. The "good judge" fined his friend £150, did not ban him from driving and did not give him any points on his licence. That's how business is done, so don't be surprised at many of the judgements given in favour of bankers in these enforcement or claims cases.

Judges are required to bring to courts administrators attention if they have a vested interest/know the person concerned as was pointed out to me whilst I was on jury service and people I work with were defendants, it was a no go for me, end of my jury service,

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• 2 weeks later...