footix2 V Natwest

footix2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved my full set of bank statements from a very helpful Customer Services agent at Natwest for the princely sum of £5.

In this case should I just skip the SAR Request as i have all the information in need?

I have calculated the charges to be in the region of £2000 for the past 6 years I am now determined to recover these charges.

I have a had a good read of the forums and will continue to do so for a while yet before i start action.

Before i start I have a couple of things I would like advice on.

Firstly i have an overdraft with my account which sits at £1700 of which the proceeds of the claim will be going to (essentially i will be getting my money back off the bank and giving it back to them :D).

How likely is it that Natwest will withdraw this overdraft from me during the claim process?

Also are the ways to pre-empt such action?

I have set up a parachute account with the BoS and im farily confident that should Natwest pull the plug on my overdraft then I can service me BoS account with enough income to get a Premium account and probably arrange an overdraft to pay off my Natwest Overdraft.

I am looking forward to starting my claim shortly just a soon as i feel fully comfortable with the whole process. I have previously studied Contract Law so Im pretty sound on the legal postion. I just need to feel comfortable with the whole claims process before i start.

Thanks for any advice given

23.08.06 requested copy statements via phone, was promised call back (it never came) :mad:

25.08.06 Statements recieved :)

I

In this case should I just skip the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Request as i have all the information in need? Yes

How likely is it that Natwest will withdraw this overdraft from me during the claim process? It's possible, but you already have a parachute a/c. and since by this time the a/c will be in dispute, under the Banking Code NatWest would be unable to default you.

It's good to see (and believe me, it's rare) that you have thoroughly researched everything before you start.

Good luck.