Incorrect road on parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my wife received a Fixed Penalty Notice today with offence code TS93 - stating Contravene School Control Area. Now technically this is correct but we have issues up our street as it is residential, dead-end and there is a school at the top. the lines cover a large area where there are no coaches, kids etc so it is a non-issue really, but they like to ticket us.

Anyway, the problem with the ticket is it quite clearly states the offence occured on B ROAD, where as the car was parked (and school is located on B GARDENS! The two are completely seperated by 2 main roads and a load of houses, it is not like B Road becomes B Gardens - they are completely seperate.

There is also no school or School control area on B Road (or within half a mile of it), so it is quite clearly an error by the PCSO. There is nothing about appeals on the notice, just pay up or go to court. It is issued by Thames Valley Police.

Question is do I have grounds for appeal as the offence clearly is an impossibility at the location specified, and if so how would I go about it?