old Barclaycard debt - HFO Services & a charging order

inacorner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've drafted a response to their 7 day ultimatum is it best not to post on here (I didnt realise they read it )

just wanted the ok before I send

also can someone suggest wordsfor my SAR to TR please

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent the letter requesting calrification re interest charges and asking why I've not had any statements - can anyone confirm DBs question about interest not being added if no statements senst - where there is a judgement already in place. In the letter I've avoided the issue of payments for now until they clarify my o/s questions.

I'll SAR TR over the next day or two - can anyone help with the template making it suitable for them please.

thanks again everyone

You are requesting any info they hold so-

I am writing to make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 for any personal information you hold about me or include specific details about the information you require .

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Cheers

I've now had the TR reply to my last letter re clrification on interest rates and they are again asking for a financial questionairre and response within 7 days of latest letter or they will take further enforement action

Their reply whilst now clarify the interest as statutory @ 8% doesnt explain why they'd rpeviously stated 12% or indeed the varying amounts they previously added to the account, similarly their quoted daily interest charges stated in the letter show a larger amount per day than previously quoted at 12%. They also haven't explained why I've never been sent anual statements.

I was thinking of acknowledging the letter but askfor the unanswered questions being dealt with ie no statements and why the wrong amount previously used - add to that this issue about the daily rate and send it back to reach them within 7 days and not to send any financial info or offer yet

Will this be ok ? any views please

Also this issue of not charging interest if you dont get statements does anyone know if this applies when there is already a charging order in place - as it would be good to include this too

Finally is it best to keep this reply seperate to the SAR or ok to send in same envelope as seperate letter?

thanks again everyone for all your help so far

Edited by inacorner
incomplete post

You are requesting any info they hold so-

I am writing to make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 for any personal information you hold about me or include specific details about the information you require .

Hey BA in my e-mail notification it looked as if you'd done a template for me but this isnt showing in the thread ??

Right, time for a beer and watch England win, I see we have a guest, come on Alisdair, give the staff a day off :eek:

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Right SAR gone to TR and seperate letter seeking answers to o/s queries.

I've now had confrimation in writing from Barclaycard that the debt was sold to Roxburghe on 27 Jan 2006

and remind us again, who has the charging order ;)

I feel TR are about to start some wriggling and moaning to Barclaycard... surely Barclaycard can't have this wrong all the time?

Or yet another admin error, our client forgot to update their files

Hi Inacorner

HFO services had a charging order against me, I had the charging order and CCJ set aside as HFO Services was the wrong claimant, they were given the opportunity to re submit claim, but discontinued.

You need to SAR Barclaycard and find out who they sold the account to.

Just as I thought !

and remind us again, who has the charging order ;)

Hmmm woulkd that be HFO services then??

What should I do now ? I've not got any of the SARs back yet and the charging order is still in place

Can you post up, original claim form, and judgement for CCJ and CO, if you do not have copies, phone the court ASAP and get them to send to you, as normal please remove ant personal info.

Then in the near future you will need to apply to set aside CCJ and CO.

I'll post up tomorrow.

Meanwhile in response to the SAR to TR I've now got a 6 page questionairre to complete and return including copies of documents such as birth cer, passport, utility bill etc.

In my request I stated that as they'd communicated to me at my present address on personal matters previously and that I wouldnt expect they'd need additional information.

How do I respond?

cheers

I'll post up tomorrow.

Meanwhile in response to the SAR to TR I've now got a 6 page questionairre to complete and return including copies of documents such as birth cer, passport, utility bill etc.

In my request I stated that as they'd communicated to me at my present address on personal matters previously and that I wouldnt expect they'd need additional information.

How do I respond?

cheers

I would file it in the bin, as they have sent it to your address, they must be happy that is your address.