Help my partner has an CPR Order 55.10 recover

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is a letter to the tennant /occupier of her house stating that the claiment Citifinancial europe plc have been issued in leicester county court the hearing date is 9th june.. there is a story to this i will try to shorten it ..no papers have been recived by the court...

Edited by shabbafret

my new partners husband and her took a loan out for 40k on the loan application they ticked a box stating that they had not been in hospital for any reason , but after the death of her husband ,my new partner thought this would all be taken care of on a death benifit .but as they ticked this box saying that none of them have been in hospital for any reason prior to signing the loan or insurance documents they would not pay the loan of for the 40k my new partner has been to the ombedsman and has now recived the ruling that they have seen documentry evedance with the two boxs ticked and signed ..so ruled in favour of Citifinance.. but then the next thing we know this letter arrives .......

the repayments are way to high for her to make so i sujested to consolidate .the loan with her remaining morgague of 30k the house is worth over 110k and she is working full time aged just over 40yrs should not be a problem ..but.. she needs to so i have been told to write a letter to court asking the court to delet a charge from her credit rating ...so she can get a new morgague is this the way forward ???????????

i think she knows now she has to pay but she just wants to get to an ammount that she can pay. when she pays both the 40k and the 30k

just want to know where to go from here