style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Think it is worth pushing this with the court and asking to speak to the Court Manager. Do not let it be dismissed by one minion who happens to answer the phone. You need to get to the bottom of this.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is confusing me is why you did not receive the claim form, I know Christmas would have delayed it, but I would have still expected it to turn up.

Thats something i keep thinking about too. but then she recieved a notice of the judgement. Even with a post backlog she should have got the claim by now. Thats why i asked if she is sure the judgement was from the Court.

Wonder what address was on the claim? -

Thats something i keep thinking about too. but then she recieved a notice of the judgement. Even with a post backlog she should have got the claim by now. Thats why i asked if she is sure the judgement was from the Court.

Wonder what address was on the claim? -

Thats why we really need to see the N30.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

no i didnt recieve a proper letter before action i had no idea they were proceeding with court action, on a previous letter they sent me they advised me they were going to send me some statements once they'd received them from hfo.

In the letter I received from tr today about them denying phone call, they stated that they started legal proceedings on 18.11.2010, which i was never notified of !

will call the court manager tomorrow and see where i get with that

really appreciate all your help everyone thank you

Ask for him by name and if he is not available ask for the customer service manager.

Donkey is right - it's the second issue we have had with that court. Claim not arriving if i remember.

Sounds like there is something wrong with their procedures.

I take it the telephone number you have been ringing is the same as posted by BA

hi this the letter i received from court

yep will be using tel no from ba.

should i have received something from tr then to say starting legal proceedings?

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz83/vanessa8282/img049.jpg

Edited by vanessa82

Well not having recieved the claim - and still being unable to get hold of a claim should be a good starting point.

Log all the calls you make to the court and the response you get. And keep copies of all correspondence as evidence.

The service you are getting is poor to say the least.

One of the guys who know more about set asides will be along soon.

Vanessa, will you be able to record those calls when you do get through?

I would suggest you request a copy of the claim form from TR, but do it in writing by recorded delivery, and include an SAE.

ok will send a letter to tr (with sae) and dont have anyway of recording the calls at the moment but could sort that out over the weekend and call again monday. Also I sent the email so that is in writing

If all your reasonable efforts to get the claim form copy are deliberately thwarted by the court and by HFO/TR, then you can fairly apply for a set aside without sight of it, but your witness statement and evidence must be very clear. So yes, recording your calls will be of paramount importance.

ok will send a letter to tr (with sae) and dont have anyway of recording the calls at the moment but could sort that out over the weekend and call again monday. Also I sent the email so that is in writing

OK, as stated previous, letter to TR asking them kindly for a copy of the N1 claim form, if they do not reply don,t panic, you can do your set aside application, WS and a defence to suit your situation, just keep us informed.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

If you do not receive a copy of the claim form, the order would be something like this-

In section of 3 of the N244

1 Judgment for the Claimant (in default) be set aside.

2 Claim form served on the Defendant.

3 Defendant to file a defence within 14 days of receiving the claim form.

4 Claim transferred to a court local to the Defendant.

5 Costs reserved.

No need for a WS , you would state your reasons in section 10.