Mackenzie hall - Singlepoint Help!

Ems_
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a grip :p (metaphorically speaking).

SB can ONLY be re set IF you acknowledge or make a payment on an alleged debt BEFORE the statute of limitations kicks in (5 years in Scotland and 6 everwhere else in the UK) :p If, however, you do anything after this event, make a payment, admit in front of 6 billion people tha you owe said debt etc...You get my drift? IT CANNOT BE RE SET!!!

thanks, if you had just written ''SB can ONLY be re set IF you acknowledge or make a payment on an alleged debt BEFORE the statute of limitationslink3.gif kicks in'' the first time i would have been in my bed half an hour ago lol

i dont wanna fall out with anyone here i was just a little confused, if you read back im sure ul see how

thanks!:p

I have received a letter this morning about an old debt I had with Singlepoint which I forgot about. The last point of contact with this debt was 18th March 2004, I thought that after 6 years of no contact the debt would be written off, but MH are telling me this is not the case?? Please help. Thanks in advance!

Hi Ems,

I may be able to help with this.

So that I can take a closer look at this could you email the details to me by following the steps in the Web Relations Team's pinned thread in the Telecom's section here Vodafone Webteam-for Customers With Problems?

Once you've sent the details across to me could you update the thread with the email reference number you'll get when you receive our automated reply so that I can make sure we get it?

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK