Moorcroft asking for legal info . . .

MikeBigg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently requested a CCA from Moorcroft. They sent back a letter saying they have requested the CCA from their client and accordingly the debt is on hold.

However their letter included the following:

2lvgvvt.jpg

It seems like a trap to me.

I'm tempted to replay along the lines of: "Let's see what your client come up with first", but there maybe something else that is appropriate.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Mike

If they want info regarding court action they can wait until if and when court action starts and then not until disclosure.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Imbeciles!

I received one of those to my Argos CCA request a couple of years ago, I just blanked it, and they passed it on to some other empty heads.

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

LOL :lol:, this is the funniest letter I have seen in ages!

Is this really how far they have come in all these years? How more clear can it be, no agreement, no spondoulies!

This is one of those letters that belongs in the toilet so you can chuckle at the funny people whilst getting rid of the same kind of rubbish.

Edited to add, do nothing now you have given them the rope, just sit back and let them swing from it. DON'T WORRY, it's now down to them to come up with an enforceable agreement and they know it.

Edited by 389shell
extra comments

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin: