style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’ve been reading about a new bailiff law that has come into effect or will be soon, it outlines that bailiffs may be able to enter a person’s home without the need for permission?

Does this bill only apply to businesses, are we no longer entitled to privacy within our own homes,

can someone please explain this to me can we still refuse an unwarranted bailiff into our home or not?

I’ve been reading about a new bailiff law that has come into effect or will be soon, it outlines that bailiffs may be able to enter a person’s home without the need for permission?

Does this bill only apply to businesses, are we no longer entitled to privacy within our own homes,

can someone please explain this to me can we still refuse an unwarranted bailiff into our home or not?

The statutory regulations are the Tribunals Courts & Enforcement Act (TCE) and the relevant section is Part 3 which is due to come into effect in April 2012. If there was to be a right of forced entry there will be "hell to play"....of that I can assure you !!!

doesnt that sort of stuff violate human rights, privacy etc, i agree that maybe the laws should be cleared up and even tightened, im not in debt but a friend was telling me about this the other day and i was just thinking wtf u know.

it most likely will happen as the government would make loads of money from such a venture.

they would most likely lose a lot as well, to cover extra policing who will have to attend with each bailiff when they make a call not to mention that the bailiffs will no doubt ask for protection money from the government for acting as their gophers in collecting unpaid taxes,:rolleyes:

You can guarantee there will be an uprising if a bill is passed that bailiffs can force their way in, no doubt about it.;-)

If this did happen would this not be a case for group action and European court

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Indeed Tom and if it came to that im sure you know plenty of people willing to bring a group action so you would be the man

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Oh sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your S/N was confusing well that's my excuse lol

PF

indeed and i must say a very good move :-) PF