On-Line claim, can i do it this way?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, have followed all advice on this site so far to claim my charges back from Barclays, now ready to issue a claim with the court. Please tell me, has anyone gone on-line to sue? I am nervous but determined so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ellie:confused:

Making a court claim is the only way that most people get to force the bank to pay up, so yes - it's been done before! ;)

Have a good read through some of the threads in the Barclays forum, especially where they are titled "Won" or "Settled in Full" or similar.

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I have found some of these messages relating to online claim etc really useful. I want to read through the Barclays forum as you suggested 'the wife and i' but I am not sure how I find a forum as such!! Sorry if this is obvious. I have clciked on search then typed in 'Barclays' in search forum and got all the threads with this topic but scanning over the first 7 pages i could not see any with the title 'won' or 'settled in full'. Am I looking in the wrong place.

Thanks!

JC

The bank forums can be found here ----à http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ scroll down to the bank action group and you will see a list of banks! Once you are comfortable with the site and how to get around pretty easily, you can pop into your banks forum (each bank has their own little group) so that you can meet people in similar situations to you – some will be further along in the process, some like you, just beginning!

Read the longer threads to give you an idea of what to expect along the way. Post a thread in your bank group to introduce yourself, it’s a good way of keeping a little journal. Keep your own thread up to date, it will help you keep sane throughout the process but will also help others that may come after you! If you need any help post it on your thread, don’t start a new one! – your thread will be automatically bumped to the top and someone will be able to see it and help accordingly!

If you are new to forums a good link in helping to explain how to make posts can be found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/13182-how-make-posts.html

• 1 month later...

If you give the court hotline a call, they may amend it for you. You will need your case number etc. It may cost another £30 or so which you can't claim back as it was your fault filling in the details. As it was only filed this morning they may do it for you for free. You can only ask, but be quick.

Uk...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 5 months later...

Hi, sorry if I have just jumped in in the wrong place - I need to issue proceedings today but the template POC for MCOL has no mention of removal of default notices. Do I have to do a paper version (N1)? Is there a letter I can send to the bank regarding removal of a default notice?