Welcome Finance harrassment, still ongoing. HELP!!

Mummy 3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last tuesday Welcome recieved and signed for a harrassment letter, CCA and SAR that my partner sent. They are still calling non-stop and leaving messages for my partner and threatning to visit our home.

What do we do no, as the letter is obviously not working and they are driving me round the bend!

Also, my partner wants to make a payment to his account, we really can't afford it but he says he must so how should he go about this when we don't want to speak to them and don't wnat them to have new bank card details?

Hi Mummy, have they left more than 2 messages in 24 hours, this is a breach of their policy if so, let the compliance team know that they are continuing to harrass you and you will contact the police if it does not stop immediately.

If you call up, speak to compliance on 0115 9849200 (The number gets you to a touchtone bit first) and let them know that the branch keeps calling and that they should stop

I think that they have a facility to pay online but not 100% on that, I think if you have a scout around on here there are some bank details for Welcome that you can pay via bank transfer if your partner really wants to pay - this is what they want though to bully you into paying!

if they ahve not provided the documentation you requested why do you want to make any payment to these idiots, most of which will be on the dole by years end anyway.

wait until the cca deadline passes then send the account in dispute letter.

if they continue to phone just say in writing and put the phone down, do not get into a conversation with these soon to be unemployed phone drones

I agree with what has been said above ignore them, complain to compliance if you feel it necessary, get cab to contact them and tell them to stop calling you (they love letters from cab so im informed lol) dont let them bully you! easier said than done I know.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Good points above as per usual.

Just a thought but if you know the number that they are calling from you could put auto reject on them, like I say keep track of the number of calls made, messages left etc and if they manage to get through just say "In writing only" and hang up.

A pointer but if you keep a diary of their activity they will soon panic, it won't match what is put on the system (They will say only attempted to contact 1 time as that what the numpty puts on the computer but in reality they do a lot more). If they call from a mobile, record the details as it may be a personal mobile and therefore a sackable offence.

Beyond is right, they run scared of the CAB!!