frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BOE,my home is safe thankyou, all my creditors are happy. FG has serious money probs here in england, else where dont know yet but i will soon . He has just let a property and i am told has 11. i know of 5 and i am checking them out.

Interesting, because Natasha and Frank always maintained that the system was working fine for his clients.

It may still be worth having them looked at through the CCA route with a no win no fee solicitor just because the capital required to pay them off is usually too much.

I wish you well with this nightmare.

Well, why did Frank not get his own mortgages wiped?? As if it is possible!!!

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Frank in february 2009, at the time I didnt have that many dealings with him, somebody else took care of him. Then in April we were about the licence issue, which yes was our fault no doubt. we couldnt carry on working, and we had to leave the clients with other legal teams who needed time to sort out each individual client, which caused obviously problems.

Then in May-June he asked me if I wanted to work for him, and I agreed.

But as I already said under the Consumer Credit Act.

Frank however continued to sell the system of tate lloyd, which he shouldnt have done.

The system is not all bad, the questions are for example to see the original agreement etc. however there are to many questions you cannot ask the lender.

I joined tate Lloyd in February when Frank was already there, but I was only there for about 2 month which can be checked out.

Porkies here everyone. I am sure that there are people who will know Natasha was not working for Frank and was using the BOE not the CCA.

There is evidence out there proving this.

So many people have had their files wrecked from this system. They have had their balances increased because payments were stopped and late charges etc incurred.

The documents are out there with dates on showing this.

The system failed completely leaving clients Natasha was acting for totally shafted. No refunds were offered for her services leaving a real mess for everyone to sort out.

These clients that I speak of were nothing to do with Frank and he had no involvement but can you imagine the problem when they want their refunds after the system was supposed to be 100% success unlike the CCA.

And joining Tate Lloyd she was a partner as in Natasha Tate/Geoff Lloyd.

I can't understand why all the focus is on Frank and not also her as she ran this system that wrecked everything.

I want to know where this system came from.

lol oh ok thought not, and who is kevin jones!!!!!!

Now his name ws on these default judgments, you know the ones that aren't worth the paper they are written on!!

However, it is strange because her son is called Kevin and worked for her so should the name not be Kevin Klinkmuller?

Ah but, then since his mother seems to like to change her name, perhaps her son did too!!!

No idea, but just guessing.

wow, in this forum are allot of trolls **cough** Caroline2009 **cough**

Not sure whether you are Russell or Kevin. If you are Russell, be careful you have already been reported for harrassment!!!!!

Perhaps you are another man of her's. I must admit I have been surprised because she usually drags in a man to fight her battles and I was wondering where he was!!!!

Oh and can someone on the forum explain what he means? Is this a Welsh thing or just an old man thing?

I'm sorry but am I missing something here ?

Do you know something that the rest of us don't .......or are you just a troll as well ?

You obviously have some knowledge to impart from what you state in your first post -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2804839.html

do you have any evidence to back up your theory? if no then stop posting silly comments that would potentially brain wash people into thinking it was someone else's fault, where in fact its all just frank

Please do feel free to post anything of relevance which may help those in need.

like? please show an example?

Princess, no offence to the Welsh but perhaps this is Welsh joke?

Oh but she isn't Welsh, she is German.

Oh dear this is so confusing!!

Name changes, company name changes, changes in the men.

I just can't keep up.

I'm sorry but am I missing something here ?

Do you know something that the rest of us don't .......or are you just a troll as well ?

You obviously have some knowledge to impart from what you state in your first post -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2804839.html

Please do feel free to post anything of relevance which may help those in need.

Thank you for this. If he actually met me he would be surprised, but then he would never have a chance with a woman like me.

Right, I am not a psychologist but I think I must have hit a nerve with the previous post. It seems Princess5 and I worth both trying to work out who Kevin Jones is as his name was on these default judgements we received.

Why would trying to establish this cause such a reaction? And such a non intelligent, aggressive one. This reflects a lack of professionalism and perhaps education.

Why has Tinkers very detailed and excellent honest post not been responded to?

I'm even more confused now. :-?

Who is the "he" that you refer to ?

This is assumption not fact on my part. I can only assume it is someone trying to protect Natasha because my previous post hit a nerve. I was thinking it could be her lover and landlord Russell who has been fighting her cause or maybe her son or her father. Both her father and son worked for her.

Not sure why. Her son I gather is only 18 and is therefore not qualified. Her father I spoke to a few times used double negatives so should not have been dealing in legal paperwork matters where grammer is key. However he has been helpful because whilst Natasha denied using my letteheads he actually admitted that they were.

Does that help?

Is there anyone who started there credit cards before jan 2009, caroline 2005, is bugging me.

Well you know what, if you had had the year I have just had because of a certain person you would be well annoyed.

If you felt you had let your customers down because you trusted someone you would too.

I have been refunding clients and not paying my mortage because of her. She still owes me money.

I also mentioned that I had an excellent credit rating before she worked on my own cards.

Further, my career before this was a corporate banker. I could never get back into banking now whether I wanted to or not. She knew I had just been though a divorce costing me £25k and lost hundreds of thousands of my own wealth to my ex with children to support at private school and mortgages to pay.

I repeatedly questioned her method and she would then get Frank who sent her business, not employed her to call me and tell me everything was fantastic and brilliant and all his clients had their cards done no problem.

Lies Lies Lies

I feel I have a right to vent my frustration and get answers. We still do not know where she got this silly system from.

what are you going on about caroline2009? i do not know Russell or kevin, infact ive never even met natasha, all i know is that you are giving false name tags to people. I want what everybody else here wants! MY MONEY BACK from frank. and you two trolls keep on going off topic to talk about peoples private lives. All i know is natasha has done nothing wrong on my side, and has done nothing but help me. the only bad person that i know of is frank! And by the way it is illegal under EU law to post or publish names and personal information!