I think Mint have got me...clutching at straws re. CCA

neeny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got a Mint credit card from November 2006.

I got the huff after sending I & E details to Mint and making an offer to pay which was ignored and passed on to Triton, I CCA'd Triton over Christmas who passed it across the office back to Mint.

The agreement they've sent appears to be enforcable, and if it is, I will make an offer to pay, fair doooos like...

The agreement is over three pages numbered '1 of 3' etc, which includes the cover letter.

I've spent the last hour searching on here and the best I can come up with is:

The signature from Mint is illegible, and there is no name printed. It is on the cover letter which is titled 'summary of your application' and is a stamped box over the text 'Received for and on behalf of the issuer 2/11/2006.'

Pages 2 and 3 constitute the agreement, this is where the header 'credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974' appears.

The agreement does not refer to any terms and conditions, they were supplied in a seperate 'general conditions' leaflet. The cover letter however does refer to this leaflet.

Any ideas? I think they've got me..bah!