capquest hassling debt is over 8yrs!

xsparklex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure how to deal with it all gonna seek some advice from CAB?

I get hassled by phone everyday,have moved house 4 times! Have a ccj from it all!

The credit card was with capital one with a limit of £200 and when it went to court i admitted the debt and was told to pay £400 some court cost to they went easy with me told to pay capquest £5.00 amth but capquest made it impossible to pay saying they had no agreement?

Then starting sending letters saying i owed £800 and that they splitt the debt basically?

this is my only debt and i cant seem to get rid! Has any body else had any simialar dealings? Ive had enough of it all any advice would be great?

Thanks xx:sad:

If you have a County Court Judgment then the court has ordered you to pay a certain amount (£400?) at a rate of £5/month.

That is what you must pay - and only that.

You can either ignore them, or write a suitably robust response. Just keep on sending payments as ordered by the court.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Agreed, you should 'ONLY' pay what the court has ordered you to do so, and nothing more!

As for the telephone harassment, you can either tell them to foxtrot oscar every time they ring and put the phone down, or get in touch with your phone provider (BT?) and use their malicious calls procedure, or report the harassment to your local police station (NOT 999) change your number, or send them the following;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!