Insurance decline NCB after 5months

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i have this situation , i was getting new Insurance in 09/2010, previously i was named driver on my missus policy for over 3years , i declare that when getting new policy on my name, sent all previous certyficates as a proof (requested by insurer) today i recieved letter from them after 5 months they wrote my NCB is invalid due to policy wasnt on my name. Is it allright? now they asking for over 300quid in last 4 installments.

cheers

i think i did that but conversation was 5months ago and hard to remeber everything, thing is i send all papers week after when my insurer went live with last 3 years certyficates from previous insurer where my name was clearly stated as second driver there. They wanted them as my NCB proof, and i though all done and they accept that but now they decline it after such a long time. Today i was calling them and they said something like it was time to get all documents verified (read 3 pages LOL) that took them nearly 5months to do it