need help defending a summary cause action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am defending a summary cause action at the Sherrif Court for an old debt purchased by a secondary company - I submitted an incidental application requesting that the pursuers provide details of the original loan agreement & any other info they hold on me. The company have not supplied the info in the agreed time & my application has been granted, but I'm at a loss as to what my next step should be. Any help would be gratefully received.

did the jusdge not say next hearing on xx/xx/xx and to supply all docs by xx/xx/xx.?

here a couple of threads that would be helpful,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dealing-debt-scotland/180427-rrfcfan-court-wf-all.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/204411-funding-corporation-scotland.html

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thanks for your reply, I will read the links you supplied with interest. The judge has given a date for the next hearing of 28 days from now & I have just received a signed document from the court which appears to give me permission to get access to the company data I requested - should I forward this to the pursuer myself, or have the court done this already? As the company are in England they are using a solicitor in Glasgow to represent them - should I write to them too? I've managed to get this far & want to see it all the way to the end now!

when you sent in the IA the court would have had a hearing date for the IA and the claimants would have been there?? so therefor should have one

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 3 months later...