Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3910 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just had an email from computeach urging me to verify my details

they say they have agreement with Barclays partner finance to continue my training as it was with advent.

Read on....

We recently wrote to you regarding the fact that Computeach has made arrangements with Barclays Partner Finance to continue the provision of IT training services to ex-Advent Computer Training Limited (Advent) customers.

You now have the opportunity to continue your studies and take advantage of the many improvements we can offer over Advent’s services. The right training combined with our job search services will put you in a prime position to achieve your true potential.

Barclays Partner Finance has ensured that the training services you financed can be provided by sourcing and funding Computeach as your alternative provider. Through our appointment as the alternative provider Barclays have fulfilled their obligation to you under your finance agreement and you are still obliged to pay their loan. It therefore makes absolute sense for you to confirm your details with us so you can re-start the training for those new skills that are so vital to your future and make the most of your financial investment.

Rest assured that this training will not cost you anything extra over and above what you have already agreed to pay Barclays Partner Finance.

Already, ex-Advent students are using our on-line forums and praising our services:

“Couldn't agree more that the support from Computeach is vastly superior to anything we got from advent. I'm now a lot happier doing the studying and actually feel like I can get the course completed now in something of a respectable timeline.”

Sorbicol 22/04/2010

Anyone know who that student is supposed to be.. its all lies

so arogant.. no one asked me for my input.. and the choice is computeach or else!!!!

Some choice.. no thanks computeach

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im just getting rid of the post what i just post coz in the time it took to write about three people said what I was going to.

That line about it not costing anymore seems completely contrary to what has been previously said.

Nothings changed as far as i can see.

LOL!!! thats barclays pestering them to sign more up i bet, in actual fact i would go so far to say why would Computeach bother us again could they be in a bad financial position? : probably are barclays leaning on them to sign more of us up ?: probably.

They know most of us picked advent over them in the first place and they as must Barclays realise that they are just not good enough.

Edited by Mustard2243

my reply to latest email......

Please remove my email address from your mailing list, having investigated your company I find you pitiful and I will never sign to join your sub-standard training programs. My agreement with BPF is in dispute and I have absolutely no intention of joining Compucrap.

NO MORE MAILS

Please remove my email address from your mailing list, having investigated your company I find you pitiful and I will never sign to join your sub-standard training programs. My agreement with BPF is in dispute and I have absolutely no intention of joining Compucrap.

NO MORE MAILS

Hi!

Hows the dispute going! I'm so annoyed with this whole situation!!

I'm going through CAB at the moment but it's all going very slowly!

Hi!

Hows the dispute going! I'm so annoyed with this whole situation!!

I'm going through CAB at the moment but it's all going very slowly!

Join Fuzzbutt's group, read back a page or 2 and you will find all info you need... We are forming a joint legal claim :D

They get fined £400 Lol i did not relise it was as much as that, this has made me so happy. There are so many of use complaining this is what they get for stringing us along.

Good isn't it Mustard :D

Join Fuzzbutt's group, read back a page or 2 and you will find all info you need... We are forming a joint legal claim :D

THANK YOU!!!

I'm so happy knowing there may actually be some hope out there!!! :D

Through our appointment as the alternative provider Barclays have fulfilled their obligation to you under your finance agreement and you are still obliged to pay their loan.

They're a bit confused we've got an IT training co(hihimm) trying to get us to pay a loan, and we've got a Bank trying to give us training co

Think maybe they will be snookered if they can't say that X amount of us have accepted this the strength is in numbers and not buckling.

They may be getting in a panic now and more power to the guys at the Demo wish I could be there but I'm too far away.That will have a good effect.

NO MORE MAILS

I like it :D

THANK YOU!!!

I'm so happy knowing there may actually be some hope out there!!! :D

Hi pigwig,

Email edited leave your real name, email address and who you're funded by

Join in

Edited by HSBCrusher

hi fuzzbutt thanks for the email i have got all my documents and signed the papers, they will go tomorrow. you have done a fantastic job with this and spent most of your time helping us all. when our case is won you will deserve a medal for your effort alone and i reacon i speak for everyone that you have helped in saying a massive massive thank you.

You're welcome, Mantaxi - and thanks to everyone who has been patient here. :)

Seems some people have had a problem with getting their invite, but I'm replying to all emails here at at 'Fuzzbutt Central' with a direct link.

Just to remind everyone....

You'll need to register with your email address and a password of your own choosing to access the members only page, so ensure you keep a note of your password.

It may take 24 hours for your registration to be approved.

Who is participating in the protest tomorrow? i am going to go to represent us, the protest has been approved by the police now too. Barclays have called the organiser asking us to cancel already. This is the first time Barclays have ever taken any proactive action.

Who is participating in the protest tomorrow? i am going to go to represent us, the protest has been approved by the police now too. Barclays have called the organiser asking us to cancel already. This is the first time Barclays have ever taken any proactive action.

Good for you Mustard I'll be waiting for you to report back I hope there's lots of people turn up and the papers will be covering it Barclays aint going to like this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Fuzz,

i was wondering, the lawyer that has taken our case, how much will he charge if we win this? my sis poited it out to me and i do not know.

Hi Maygav,

In case Fuzz is busy I can tell you that if we win this you will have to pay nothing Barclay will have to pay and costs.

If we lose the insurers that the legal team get funded by pay

So at the end of the day it won't cost us anything

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8486233.stml

That`s a bit different case (Fraser/McKenzie scammed students). These guys signed contract for IT training with guaranteed job at the end. So it was simmilar to Advent promisses. Of course it was to beatifull to be true. At this minut BPF is paying back/cancelling their loans. So keep positive ! We have chance to win too !

oh thanks Bluedo, i had no idea. We have to win this :)

i am still quite upset that when this salesman was signing me up for the course he put 29% interest in the contract with barclays, without any risk assesment... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh thanks Bluedo, i had no idea. We have to win this :)

i am still quite upset that when this salesman was signing me up for the course he put 29% interest in the contract with barclays, without any risk assesment... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same as me I can't believe I agreed to any of it and was due to start paying in march the lump sum after the 1yr interest free and cos of all this I didn't pay and the B's have added the interest more than doubled the debt.

I was supposed to be in a brill job and being able to pay for all this they said:eek:

Same as me I can't believe I agreed to any of it and was due to start paying in march the lump sum after the 1yr interest free and cos of all this I didn't pay and the B's have added the interest more than doubled the debt.

I was supposed to be in a brill job and being able to pay for all this they said:eek:

i know, i am actually look into it and qustion it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3910 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks