Aktiv Kapital!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well ive already lodged a complaint with the OFT and signed a waiver saying they can use my name and the reason for my complaint as and when they have enough evidence that there being dodgy!!!!!!

So I take it they have been known to say payments have been made when they havent??

Have you ever sent them a CCA or Subject Access Request, as it has been know that they have used the money that came with those requests as 'payments' off the Account!!

Claiming the existence of 'payments' is a move we are seeing more of these days as these lowlifes get more and more desperate, just because they 'say' they have received payments doesn't actually mean they have!

Have you ever sent them a CCA or Subject Access Request, as it has been know that they have used the money that came with those requests as 'payments' off the Account!!

Claiming the existence of 'payments' is a move we are seeing more of these days as these lowlifes get more and more desperate, just because they 'say' they have received payments doesn't actually mean they have!

Hi there...

Yeah I sent them a CCA back in November and all they sent back was a Credit card application form and later on some terms and conditions and the funny things was both of those documents sent to me had 2 different addresses on them..I think the copies of what they sent are still on here at the begining of the thread...

it is alledged that phantom payments are made by phantom payees to keep th clock ticking

so write back and state that these 2 payments do not mean anything as you dispute ever making them and require proof of who made them, the amount of each payment and when and where they were made, also for the dd from which bank

Just sent off a letter requesting proof about the payments so Ill keep you posted on what they send me in return..