The debate thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree and whatever his beliefs (besides trator), he doesn't have to shout them from the rooftop.

It has been in all the papers and on the international press and the Sun has pictures of his staff hurredly taking the signs and nameplates down from his premesis.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very good boss. He has a duty of care to his staff, and any angry visitor that turns up there, they will have to deal with. The 16 employed will probably lose their jobs if people boycott his company.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

So much for freedom of speech for all then... :rolleyes:

And no, you can not "assume" anything of the sort, unless you can point out where I have said so, and good luck with that.

But colonialism is as much a dictatorship as a home-grown one, so saying that things were better under British rule or apartheid is like comparing one form of cancer to another.

To be honest though, britain had zimbabwe, then they moaned about independence and being the idiots we are we gave it to them, now what, they are dying of starvation, subject to abuse by that ***hole mugabe (who should be promptly "removed" from office by the SAS IMOVHO) and they are basically stuffed now.

British rule may be harsh, but it's safe, and used to be very lucrative, not so much nowdays mind you but still, between british ownership and abuse / disease / starvation / looting / military crime I would consider british rule to be the better option.

similarities.jpg

I know this is not really fair because whereas Mugabe had elections of a sort, Brown welched on his promise of an election regarding the European Consitution and therefore sold this country down the river. Personally, I'd like to see them both put against a wall and shot.

By the way - did you realise that Mugabe backwards = ebagum? Maybe he's a closet Yorkshireman.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

If the West REALLY wanted to remove Mugabe, they could. Some hired assassin would be able to get him. Therefore, for whatever twisted reason, the West must want him to stay.

He has totally ruined that country. Used to be called the Breadbasket of Africa, and look at it now.

There are very, very clever assassins out there - used by Governments. Years ago I was told by someone in the Diplomatic Service that these assassins live totally anonymously, not as we tend to think like those mercenaries depicted in such films as the Dogs of War, but as respected, very rich, members of their communities - wonderful houses, luxury lifestyle, and all funded by Governments who want a job done discreetly but very efficiently with no chance of failure. These guys deliver, so why is no-one in the West using one of them to take out Mugabe?

I lived there for 20 years, both in Rhodesia and Zimbabwe, and yes it is criminal how Mugabe has behaved. The rest of the world had no need to care until now it has become a Humanitarian issue.

The elections were held, yes, but the outcome had already been decided before the votes were counted:cool:

With 1 in 3 of the population dying of Aids, and the average life span being 34 yrs old, we could never understand why a middle-aged man, with Aids, couldn't be kitted out with grenades, etc, and just be in the crowd (paid crowd btw). His family and children could be looked after $$$$ wise:cool:

Still, let's hope good will overcome evil and that what goes around, comes around:(

If the West REALLY wanted to remove Mugabe, they could. Some hired assassin would be able to get him. Therefore, for whatever twisted reason, the West must want him to stay.

He has totally ruined that country. Used to be called the Breadbasket of Africa, and look at it now.

There are very, very clever assassins out there - used by Governments. Years ago I was told by someone in the Diplomatic Service that these assassins live totally anonymously, not as we tend to think like those mercenaries depicted in such films as the Dogs of War, but as respected, very rich, members of their communities - wonderful houses, luxury lifestyle, and all funded by Governments who want a job done discreetly but very efficiently with no chance of failure. These guys deliver, so why is no-one in the West using one of them to take out Mugabe?

I take it you live here now Daniella. Have you noticed any difference between the two countries and the leadership?

I take it you live here now Daniella. Have you noticed any difference between the two countries and the leadership?

I live in the UK now and yes, there is a big difference between the countries and the leadership. Far too long a debate for me here I'm afraid but needless to say, I think every adult that complains about the UK should spend at least 6 months living in the Third World ;)

I live in the UK now and yes, there is a big difference between the countries and the leadership. Far too long a debate for me here I'm afraid but needless to say, I think every adult that complains about the UK should spend at least 6 months living in the Third World ;)

If this country carries on for much longer with Brown in charge we'll all be living in the third world.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I think every adult that complains about the UK should spend at least 6 months living in the Third World

I agree. I don't to kindly to complaints about me .. :cool::D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers