welcome finance

sanpez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sanpez

Still Looking Into This

You Would Not Have Welcome Doing The Car Finance And The Funding Group Do The Ppi Etc

Cat And Dog

I Think This Is The Car Salesman Being Commission Greedy

Give Me A Few Days To Get To The Bottom Of This

Thank you greatly appreciated

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pt,

I have several questions with regards to sharing of information.

I believe, as part of the agreement between me and the lender, information held about me should be freely available to the administrators of my insurance and the underwriters.

When lodging a claim or wanting information the lender should be taken out the picture and I deal with the administrator and the underwriter. In essence they pay for my premium should I need to claim, not the lender.

The lender has appointed a company to insure my loan that I have paid for and continue to pay for. But does not include needs and demands statement and the information I need. And when I require information about the policy I hold with the administrators, I am re-directed back to the lender? Why is that?

When trying to communicate with the underwriters, I get pushed back to the administrator or lender. Why? Looking over the policy document it’s very clear the information should be freely available to either the administrator and the underwrite as stated in the policy overview. What strikes me as suspect, is the administrator and underwriter is based in the same building but do not share my information? It contradicts my policy document.

How can I be sure I am correctly insured when the underwriter does not even know I exist as no policy in my name is held. Only a “block policy”

Here are a few snapshots I have taken from my policy doc.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...wie/PPIDG1.jpg

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...wie/PPIDG2.jpg

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...wie/PPIDG3.jpg

Hi Stewie can I ask how you got your policy document as I was never given one

• 9 months later...

Please could someone advise me on this.

The FOS have ruled in my favour against Welcome in that they mis sold the ppi and that they should have offered me stand alone policies. They have told Welcome to re do the loan without the insurances and send me recalculations they have also been told to pay compensation.

I have done my own calculations and although my loan finishes in August 2010 with the new calculations it has now finished and Welcome owe me a lot of money.

My question is should I cancel my direct debit for future payments and do Welcome have to obey the FOS

Many thanks

Sanpez

for a start

congrats is in order

now the bad news

welcome do not have to agree with the fos

they would be foolish not to because if it went to court, the court would rule in your favour

a letter needs to be sent to welcome stating if no reply with in 14 days , you will be putting the account into dispute.

advance warning is the key to cover your self

this year the loan finishes

they owe you a lot of money with all that contractual interest added on

was it 200 quid compo awarded