Recieved a bill of sale

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

I have received a bill of sale after requesting it (first time they sent me the credit agreement).

can someone just check with me that it is genuine and enforceable.

1- it bears my name and address and signature

2 - it bears the name, signature and address of the car sales room where i purchased the vehicle. The car salesman was the witness to the Bill of Sale

3- the consideration is for the sums for the car and its payments (which differ hugely from what i actually pay, i assume that the BoS is made prior to when they add on the PPI and other insurances which are mentioned in the credit agreement)

there appears to be no other markings on this standard document, save the amount i must keep the vehicle insured for. No court stamp etc on this document.

Do i therefore assume that it is legitmate?

Meekle Vs CAPQuest (littlewoods) No CCA produced WON Total alledged debt written off

never assume anything!

Best thing to do is to post up a copy of the BOS, taking special care to omit any personal and identifying information and let the gaggers who know heaps about this kind of stuff have a butchers at it.

UKD