Merry Xmas folks! Hope the bailiffs haven't spoilt it :O

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks very much to everyone on here that give advice and provide hope to everyone who find themselves in distress.

a thought for the new year

i wouldnt pass on a bailiff if he was on fire,,,,,,,,,,,,, but if i had Diarrhea it would be a different story.

Yes, but you had to levy first...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhhhhh i liked that just what i needed a good laugh

I was laughing that much i forgot to say merry Christmas's to all

Edited by hallowitch
more info

Yes, but you had to levy first...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhhhhh i liked that just what i needed a good laugh

I was laughing that much i forgot to say merry Christmas's to all

Eat drink and be merry hallow but remember your still on duty .....keep on hexing:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Merry Christmas.

WD

well I'm keeping my fingers x that I'm eating more than turkey the stopcock thing in garage blew off with the pressure when the pipes defrosted tonight hubby and son were in the garage for about 3 hours and managed to bog it so i hope it last till Saturday coz i don't care if i got no water or heating i am not getting a plumber

mind you i only need 1 glass for my vodi so not much washing up :D

So, here it is, Merry Christmas...

And I, for one, am going to wish every Enforcement Officer in the land a very Merry Christmas. And as I do so I'll make a wish. I wish that, during this period of grace and goodwill to all men, that the Angel of Conscience will visit those Officers who so badly need her ministrations. That during this period of love and reflection they come to understand a simple truth. That they are best placed to help the vulnerable. The sick. The elderly. The incapacitated. The impaired. The pauper. Those in society who, through no fault of their own, are far worse off than themselves. I wish that they embrace the spirit and intent of the National Guidelines for Enforcement Officers.

Those of us who fall into the vulnerable category can ask for no greater a present.

I won't, obviously, wish them a prosperous New Year. However, I do wish them a professional New year...

On another tack I wish all those who unselflessly devote so much of their time to helping and advising people on this site a superb and wonderfull Christmas and, most definately, a fulfilling and prosperous New Year.

The creators of this site - please step forward and take a bow - you deserve our eternal gratitude.

To all of you out there who have worried, fretted or been frightened by the position you've found yourselves in, I wish you love, peace and contentment.

And may all those who are yet to find themselves in your position have solace and comfort in the loving arms of CAG.

Finally, I simply wish love to you all. Friend. Foe. Uncommitted. Take care and have a great Christmas.

Rae xx

Edited by RaeUK
Christmas typoo.