Please help don't know, what to do next!!!!!

Dizzy092
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi postggi

Have now received the SAR, can you give me some pointers as what to look for, maybe a list of things to check.

There is alot of paper work, and the amount of charges on the log sheets seem high at first glance.

No termination notice that I can see and no current PPI.

Best Regards

Dizzy

his pm box is full, hes been online but not posted for a couple of wks

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

prob back in hospital again

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hope he is ok,one of the best, so many posts!

have been looking at my SAR, they are making more on all thier different charges than intrest lol, also have so called copys of letters that they sent me (not) and have been charged for them. they have my car (on VT) I have paid nearly half the forcourt cost to them over two years and they still want just over 4k.

Dizzy

Edited by Dizzy092
more info

you're not still paying them are you?

if so stop

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Stopped paying Shortly after giving back the car in september as could not afford the hp repayments then paid 30 for a couple of months and then stopped paying altogether in november they won't come to agrement on any further payments saying they will exept 30 a month but its not enough and keep adding charges to account so I said that am not paying anymore due to it not having any affect on bill.

This was a HP finance in 2007 and was re-written in 2008, was not a bad payer over that time. Just had a huge change in my life that left me very short for money could not have planned for it. They re-wrote it to bring down the payments in 2008. Then in sept 2009 I could not go on paying the amount they wanted it was just above my means.

My account manager keeps ringing and has also sent me a letter last week saying that they have an exciting offer and I should phone them asap (have not done this for fear of pressure) they did offer a 50% settlement a while ago already and that was 2K, could not afford it.

Still feel so stuck with them after me, Dos anyone know some place I can take my hole SAR and have somone look at it for free or somin as I don't have money to pay a solicitor to take hours looking at it. Am so confused with it, some days on the account log there has been six charges and payment transactions.

Dizzy

Edited by Dizzy092
More info

Dizzy I dont know how much use they would be but CAB have debt advisors who should be able to help maybe worth a visit as its free :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 months later...

Have not heard anything from welcome for three months, now received letter today from Lewis Debt Recovery giving me two days to settle £4500 debt, says final demand, I phoned them and they are saying that there won't be any extra costs and they are sending me a personal living expenses form. I am to fill it in and make a monthly payment offer.

Can't find company on companies house, welcome have not advised me of the debt company, does anyone know of them and is it wise to go along with them?

If so is there any advice in what would dbe demed as acceptable expenses as I now live with my partner and he should not have to pay any of the loan by way of me not chipping in to the bill and such to pay welcome.

Any help advice would be greatly received as I have no idear not been in this deep before.

Regards

Dizzy

Have not heard anything from welcome for three months, now received letter today from Lewis Debt Recovery giving me two days to settle £4500 debt, says final demand, I phoned them and they are saying that there won't be any extra costs and they are sending me a personal living expenses form. I am to fill it in and make a monthly payment offer.

Can't find company on companies house, welcome have not advised me of the debt company, does anyone know of them and is it wise to go along with them?

If so is there any advice in what would dbe demed as acceptable expenses as I now live with my partner and he should not have to pay any of the loan by way of me not chipping in to the bills, rent and such to pay welcome/Lewis.

Below is my previous thread with all background.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/238298-please-help-dont-know.html#post2646903

Any help advice would be greatly received as I have no idear not been in this deep before

If so is there any advice in what would dbe demed as acceptable expenses as I now live with my partner and he should not have to pay any of the loan by way of me not chipping in to the bill and such to pay welcome.

Any help advice would be greatly received as I have no idear not been in this deep before.

Regards

Dizzy

The Lewis GRoup is welcome 'in house' debt collection agency they are also a part of cattles and just as slimey

just stick to one thread hun will become confusing otherwise have posted on your other thread :)

as for your partner his earnings are nothing to do with your debt we are married and hubbys welcome loan is purely on his income as i dont work and even tho we on jsa at the moment (neither of us working) my half of it doesnt come into the equation as its not my debt

You guys are super fast, sorry for breaking rules

that was my fault i reported it - its better to have one thread as its easier to read and more help will be offered :)