Cash Genie CCJ now AEO sent to my employer

CPFC84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4910 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barry sillence still working for this damn company

Dear client,

Please feel free to ignore this email if there is an existing arrangement in place. This is not a formal demand for payment!!!

I would like to offer you the chance to settle your debt here with us at cash genie. As a responsible lender we would like to offer you the chance to clear your loan at a much reduced rate. If you are looking to rollover your loan or clear the balance in a single payment then get in touch with me on the phones or via email and I will see what I can do to help you. In some cases I will be more than happy to reduce your balance by up to £300.00 and help you get debt free.

Payments can be made by standing order, over the counter at any branch of Barclays, by card or by means of on line transfer. Do not ignore this debt and please feel free to take this offer of help up as I am more than willing to reduce your balance.

Please note that if no contact is made you will get charged within the terms of the original agreement. We will also not be in a position to hold off any collection activity on your account and will not do so until the full balance is recovered.

Kindest Regards

Barry Sillence

Accounts Manager

In Time Finance Ltd

Switchboard: 0845 956 9848

Fax: 0845 017 9961

Email: [email protected]

The information contained in this message is for the intended addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; do not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of In Time Finance Ltd. No reliance may be placed on this message without written confirmation from an authorised representative of the company.

In Time Finance Limited is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation Number CRM20199.

In Time Finance Limited is registered in England & Wales with Company Number 06463798. Fisons House, 159 Princes Street, IP1 1QJ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had that same email today.

They also took money from an account that I hadn't even registered with them! What a joke! And I have a repayment plan in place with them. I am about to report them to Trading Standards.

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon peps!! just an update i recived an very intresting call from the fraud squad from my bank now i closed my account with them so intime fiance have tried over 200 attempts trying to get money from behind my back one big one of £500 a one point which i only got a loan for £150 this is outrages so im warning you lot becarefull.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate ive had the same problem just make a complain to oft the good news is i saw in the news of the world yestarday we are geting reconised that theses loan companys are conning us on high apr and something needs to be done!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

on sat i got a special letter from cash genie

i opened it and it said county court letter from ipswich but the address said online ipswich county court, and its asking for all my employment details and my bank details,

the solicitor says peter turvey

i dunno if thats right.

second they are asking for £500 even thou i asked for £150 from them and i paid £45 pounds

so in total they are inc all the court charges and everything else!!

someone please help me!! ill be gratefull!!:mad:

Peter tuvey - a solicitor? I doubt it he works for cash genie and will do anything to recover cash. Doubt a court would ask you for your bank details. As for pokerace probably worth checking their previous posts to see why they are showing an interest. As Havingstella says you need to check with court if need be that this letter is rubbish.

its got northampton county court the address money claim online

northampton county court but there is another address fisons house 159 princes street ipswich lp1 1qj thing is at the bottom of the form its a n1cpc claim form (04.06) there aint no solictor cost which is strange?? i went to http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

xxmcvapourxx, I don't get you, not one bit! Your first post on the other thread was the 22nd September saying you were due to repay two months before. (julyish) Therefore, your nearly 5 months late! You said on the 22nd September that you were going to offer a £30 repayment plan p/m. I take it you haven't done this. I think this site should be used only for people that want genuine help and not people that won't even help themselves. My advice, pay up quickly and save a CCJ

Firstly just because you get a claim form it doesn't automatically mean a CCJ!

Secondly this site is non judgemental, whether the OP intended to come to an arrangement with CG or not, they are just as intitled to ask for help as anyone else