ccj northern Ireland court cut of day tomorrow

craig8661
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had forms in other week and as normal left it until the last moment to fill the online admit it form problem is there web site is down and stating its down until the 20th for maintenance.

i admit the debt we have been paying each of at £1 a week but with out warning they suddenly opted for the court now the deadline for the forms is tomorrow the 13th my debt is for just over £600 I'm out of work no income and is supported by my partner not in titled to any jsa etc.

what would the most likely outcome would be will they up the payments or enforce it to any other collection obv with out the submit ion we was not able to give them a income outgoing.

I'm not worried about the ccj as my credit is shot anyway.

even if people did obtain ccjs would it be worth me opting to go bankrupt and start with a clean slate in a few years time also if i did go bankrupt would the ccjs go to creditors like any other debts listed.

must say partner also has same problems but good credit history until this but her amount is over £2000

also on the court papers they have clearly alterd sighned docs to say the debt becomes payable in full if any arears fall on the debt.

also the place the credit is with last year discused in person our debts to a friend that was no longer he told them how much was owed and when we had last payed and how much can we have any come back on that breach of the data protection