Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks, to be honest we had got HP on a 3 year agreement (approx £10000 for £4000 car) which we paid and probably missed about 2 payments during that period. We paid them the last amount when the agreement was due to end to which they made a good profit! They then claimed we still owed them a few thousand, god knows were they got it from and the interest they applied to charges. We just basically fobbed them off and they applied a default on my partners file for this so called money we owed them. Thats was last year and we really havent done anything with it. They also applied large amount of fees to the loan we had - so we stopped paying that last year. another default for a disputed amount. Again we have really just turned our back on it..

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, to be honest we had got HP on a 3 year agreement (approx £10000 for £4000 car) which we paid and probably missed about 2 payments during that period. We paid them the last amount when the agreement was due to end to which they made a good profit! They then claimed we still owed them a few thousand, god knows were they got it from and the interest they applied to charges. We just basically fobbed them off and they applied a default on my partners file for this so called money we owed them. Thats was last year and we really havent done anything with it. They also applied large amount of fees to the loan we had - so we stopped paying that last year. another default for a disputed amount. Again we have really just turned our back on it..

Had the agreement actually run its natural course, had it come to its contractual end.

cab

Do you want to turn your back or do you want to stop them trashing your credit files and disappear and stop chasing you for money they probably arent entitled to anyway? if you want to sort it please make your own thread so more people can see it and offer help :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Just had notice from the court the defendant DIDNT hand in their AQ....unless order served,they have until 25th august to file it!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Any news yet?? I'm wondering if Mr P might just be a bit too busy at the moment free-random-smileys-150.gif

Nope nothing.....im thinking 3pm fax to court on 25th but we will see.....Mr Beyond is home on Thursday so phonecall to court 10am on Thurs it will be ;)

Nope nothing.....im thinking 3pm fax to court on 25th but we will see.....Mr Beyond is home on Thursday so phonecall to court 10am on Thurs it will be ;)

Well Mr P would've gone to work this morning and found a massive headache waiting for him from my County Court and I've just sent him a migraine to follow it up lol!! :lol: Fingers crossed his head hurts too much to deal with yours free-random-smileys-960.gif

Well Mr P would've gone to work this morning and found a massive headache waiting for him from my County Court and I've just sent him a migraine to follow it up lol!! :lol: Fingers crossed his head hurts too much to deal with yours free-random-smileys-960.gif

You causing Mr P headaches......I dont believe it ;)

Well I shall let you know asap as I wont be online Thursday morning as ill be making picnic bags for madams surprise party (it had better stay dry!) should they not have received it by our phone call 10am on Thursday there shall be a little trip over to the court to resubmit that form that got sent back due to a late defence :p

Mr P is on holiday on Thursday :p Won't be back til next Tuesday :p

Mr P wants to hope he's sent it then or it will be a costly holiday for him as if its not in I believe that is the end of that so to speak :shock:

Hi the exact same thing has happened to me!! same amount same monthly repayments.over 10 years.i would pay 15k for a car thats not even worth 5k now. i didnt think there was anything that could be done!

There most certainly is especially if the paperwork is wrong and they repossess unlawfully ;)

Is there any room for lateness though?? Courts give them far too much leeway :-x

Not according to the unless order which states 4pm on 25th otherwise claimant can apply for judgement cant remember exact wording but what I sent to you in email before anyway (ill get it and add it in here once kids in bed)

Not according to the unless order which states 4pm on 25th otherwise claimant can apply for judgement cant remember exact wording but what I sent to you in email before anyway (ill get it and add it in here once kids in bed)

Hopefully the court sticks to its word and makes them comply to the the letter :D

Hopefully the court sticks to its word and makes them comply to the the letter :D

Well if they dont I will be complaining as there is no excuse for lateness when they have already had an extension (and using the wrong address is no excuse as the unless order has the correct address on) and the court have been far from fair and consistent up until now :mad:

welcome made the big mistake of taking me to there offices.so i will be on there door step 2moz with my agreement in hand.demanding answers.if they are having my trousers down, ill make sure it doesnt happen again.i dont know how they sleep at night! or how thewy can legally get away with this.an absolute outrage!

Well if they dont I will be complaining as there is no excuse for lateness when they have already had an extension (and using the wrong address is no excuse as the unless order has the correct address on) and the court have been far from fair and consistent up until now :mad:

oooooo....now there speaks a woman scorned!! free-fighting-smileys-113.gif

welcome made the big mistake of taking me to there offices.so i will be on there door step 2moz with my agreement in hand.demanding answers.if they are having my trousers down, ill make sure it doesnt happen again.i dont know how they sleep at night! or how thewy can legally get away with this.an absolute outrage!

it is ridiculous!! I hope you can get some help if you need advice start your own thread theres plenty of us around :) my main point would be keep EVERYTHING in writing, do nothing verbally (phone or in person) as it stands for nothing and is no back up for you for when they change their minds on what they have :):cool:

im new to this so how do i start my own thread? lol

click HERE and write your story :)

ok thanx very much for ur advice and help in gettin me the advice i need.

No probs :)