help!! (newbie alert!0)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya, im new here and am in the mire finacially. I have been reading through the forums and keep getting a bit lost so hopefully ive put this in the right place!

!st) Ive defaulted on my egg card and that has now been passed on to Fredrickson International Ltd. They are basically saying that i need to pay £2k Immeadiately, im not particularly worried as ive had several of these for different lenders and ignored them and they seem to go away after a while (i presume as the aggrements must be dodgy??)

so..... do i send the cca template to them?

2nd) Littlewoods, im behind about £200 quid and they are getting a bit annoying by phoning 20 plus times a day to not actually talk (the phone goes dead) then charging me £12 for the priveledge. I rang them and didnt get anywhere, offering to set up a direct debit for xx pounds only to be told that they couldnt do that. It ended up getting a bit heated as the girl on the phone was rude and ignorant and i dont like people taking a bullying tone with me on the phone, they did inform me that they will sell my debt on in the near future. Where do i go from there??

3rd) With regards to unenforcable loans, im with Natwest and have a massive loan with them (was 23k now down to about 11k), this is killing me with a massive chunk of my wages taken per month. I started proceedings with a company called torston on a no fee win or lose basis. They defaulted with the request for a cca saying they have mis-filed my loan agreement with them..... Unfortunately Torstons solicitors have decided that they are taking on no more non compliance cases so its kind of in limbo in that respect.... how do i go about doing it on my own??

4th and finally) I owed a fair whack to Monument and have buried my head in the sand with all the threatening letters (in fact i think ive lost them) and they have stopped i believe from memory that they were Wescott collection services, threatening to remove my heart and lungs within 10 days! However i didnt reply and ive heard nothing for a while..... any ideas??

Well thank you for reading and i hope it makes sense in what i have written.

Oh btw, they were all taken out pre 2007.