style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok, its apparant that many have very 'reasonable grounds' for complaint against Sherfarce. Complaint of the criminal kind that is.

So each month a high res image or 2 will appear of the Sherfarce carpark, and each month it's up to beady eyed caggers to ensure all employees cars hold a current tax disc and are fully insured. As the pics show, theres plenty of spaces and theres always lots of pickings!

Its going to be fun.

The Rules:

If you find a vehicle thats not insured, report it immediately for a Police seizure and removal. If its not taxed then a pesky fine will apply and will certainly dampen their spirits!

There's a couple of low res images below as a teaser, and once I have a certificate from the courts to run this game I'll officially start it next month. (Dont worry folks, as you know, the courts' mean nothing anyway right?) Oh, and Sherfarce I wouldnt even bother trying to stop me, cos I can plead 'reasonable behaviour'

Great. lets get started.

For Vehicle Insurance Check: askMID

For Current Tax Disc check click 'vehicle enquiry' on this page: DVLA Vehicle Licensing Online | Home

Good luck folks!

sherfarce 1.jpg

sherfarce0.jpg

Guest Happy Contrails

The car park is probably private land. Not alot the DVLA van man can do. Rules say two or more wheels must be in contact with the public highway before they can clamp.

Guest Happy Contrails

You would have more chance finding a debtors car in their car park. These 'auctions' they are sold often have an audience made up exclusively of other bailiffs who work a sideline as car traders who make their money selling them on as a 'private' seller.

There is a case in progress involving a Doctor's Mercedes Benz that was lifted from the driveway of a debtor home under the pretence the car belonged to the debtor himself. It was recovered after someone legitimately bought from a 'private' seller. The Doctor's insurance company lawyer discovered the drivers name in the Public Register of Certificated Bailiffs and worked for the same firm of bailiffs that originally lifted it.

Dont know if this helps but I had a run in with dvla regarding a car i was keeping on an un adopted road/track and they say the vehicle must meet all sections of road traffic act if it is anywhere that the general public has access.hence your car must be taxed and insured etc if off roading.

The car must be insured unless on Private property. However, in the case above the Police would in the circumstances seize the car the minute an attempt is made to drive the vehicle. i.e at 5.30 pm when off home.

Not 100% sure about road tax, but as the vehicles are in a public/commercial area where a reasonable person can assume the car is driven daily to and from this point of parking the police would not let it lie.

nice game cameraboy I'm up for playing