HELP Pastdue chasing sisters EON debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could someone please help. My sister has received a letter from Pastdue credit solutions asking her to contact them urgently about a "serious matter". She has rung them this morning and they are saying that she owes money to EON from a passed leaving bill at a previous property. This final bill was paid in full by the estate agency that she was renting with.

She has rung the Estate Agency this morning and they say she does not owe anything.......

The DCA are saying she owes £100 and yet her final bill was only for £20 when she left and this was paid in full....

She is in tears here, what does she need to do?

Please help asap.

Thanks

First of all your sister needs to sop crying/panicing, not easy when first threatened I know and DO NOT phone Pastdue again

If her old Estate Agents have verbally confirmed she owes nothing why not drop them a line asking for a letter of confirmation (Or ask over the phone if they're that nice)

Once the letter comes back copy it send it to Pastdue and tell them to leave you alone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Hi,

Firstly send this to this supposed reputable company

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Send this by recorded delivery and don't sign it

Then contact the estate agent again and ask for written confirmation that she owes nothing

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• dx100uk changed the title to HELP Pastdue chasing sisters EON debt