Welcome Finance Phone Calls

merbie13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries if you need any help just shout someone is always around to help :) good luck and keep us informed :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

All letters sent (Had to wait to be paid). Doorstep agent been several times since but we have beenout. I have left a copy of doorstep harrasment letter by front door, should i give it to him should he catch us in, in the next few days before they get there copy? :D

Just a quick note to say that Im also having trouble with the dreaded Welscum, and have had the doorstep visit as well, and I must say that our barking dogs(very loud barking with teeth) seem to be a great deterent.

Its quite funny to see them hastily run off it you are trying to pull 2 rather large dogs back who are barking and baring teeth - although when they are baring teeth they are actually smiling and their tails are wagging like mad!!!

Hi!

All letters sent (Had to wait to be paid). Doorstep agent been several times since but we have beenout. I have left a copy of doorstep harrasment letter by front door, should i give it to him should he catch us in, in the next few days before they get there copy? :D

Absolutely give it to him! And also state that should they call again it will be a wasted journey as you dont discuss personal matters on the doorstep anything needing to be said must be done in writing and close the door trying not to smirk as you do :p

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Just a quick note to say that Im also having trouble with the dreaded Welscum, and have had the doorstep visit as well, and I must say that our barking dogs(very loud barking with teeth) seem to be a great deterent.

Its quite funny to see them hastily run off it you are trying to pull 2 rather large dogs back who are barking and baring teeth - although when they are baring teeth they are actually smiling and their tails are wagging like mad!!!

love it!!!

Be silly to answer the door without protection it could be anybody ;)

Hahahaha!

Doorstep agent came to door tonight,

hubby gave him letter, and told him one had been sent to office reg post.

He read it then said "Are you denying the debt?"

Hubby said to him "Youve got the letter i have nothing further to say to you" and shut the door on him.

Hubby got the impression that he hadnt seen a letter like this before from his reaction. Was this ok ???:)

Hahahaha! Doorstep agent came to door tonight, hubby gave him letter, and told him one had been sent to office reg post. He read it then said "Are you denying the debt?" Hubby said to him "Youve got the letter i have nothing further to say to you" and shut the door on him. Hubby got the impression that he hadnt seen a letter like this before from his reaction. Was this ok ???:)

Thats put a smile on my face :) Perfect! They cant say they havent been told now!

Have a look HERE

40 days they are allowed....you should get a copy of any/all agreements, statements, computer notes absolutely everything they have on you should be provided!

go through it, see if there is anything amiss in the computer notes, do you want to claim back your charges?

thats what we mean!!

ALL those fees are unlawful

get reclaiming!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

take a close look at anything with fee or charge next to it including ad hoc and telephone

use this:

http://www.egalegal.com/compoundWindow.html

principle is the charge sum

rests = 12

int = 8%

for EVERY charge:

from its date

to

date of your claim

make a spreadsheet using excel or a table in word.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Personally Id leave sleeping dogs lie

• 2 months later...

give you one guess!!

dx

and they