HFO Services and now Roxburghe

ak27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here's UK26's thread (ultimately he lost, but I believe things are still happening):

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/130275-hfo-services-limited.html

and here's Pank's thread (won). Have a look at the PDF in post 316, but read the whole thread. Is the 'default notice/T&Cs' doc in this PDF the same as you received? If so, it's a load of b*llocks.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/169400-hfo-services-help-wanted-16.html

Happy reading!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donkey,

how did you get on in the end?

Ak27

Discontinued. They don't like fast track, as they are open to heavy disclosure and much more examination. Basically they had no CCA, produced iffy T&Cs, fibbed about the usual NoA/DNs etc (made them up), denied correspondence (provable) and wrote such outrageous fibs in their witness statement that there was no way they could have won (except if they got a sympathetic judge, which does happen, I'm afraid). The judge even asked me if I had a law degree (thanks CAG!) and ripped their numpty solicitor to shreds - was a bit embarrassing.

Almost wish it had gone to court, but it's easy to be brave after the event (like most, I was cacking my panties at the time). CAG and pt2537 in particular saved the day.

Edited by DonkeyB

All,

Can somebody please advise in regards to a default notice and it being removed from your credit file after six years.

does this six year rule apply from the date of the default even if there is an outstanding balance owed. Or is it simply six years from the date the default has been paid in full?

Thanks

Can somebody please advise what the deal is with regards to a default notice!

Is it the case you should receive a Default notice prior to a default being placed on your credit files. or has the OC/DCA got the power to issue after the event (default being marked on file)...... in my case the DCA has issued me with some form of default notice two years after it going down on my file.

Thanks all

• 1 month later...

i would be writing a letter of complaint to TRADING STANDARDS first and foremost....the use of documents fraudulently conceived is a start then also mention that they passed this case to their subsidary company roxbrgh ,i am sure diane will be pleased she is in volved in fraudulent trading of fraudulent documents..so a reminder to TURNBUM AND ROXBOROUGH DIRECTORS that you are holding them ultimately responseble...

patrickq1

ak - any chance you could get confirmation from the OC as to exactly whom and when the alleged account was assigned? They would be obliged to keep a record of this. You could help us close down your nemesis.

See these threads and you'll understand why:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/236290-have-you-been-taken-5.html#post2633326

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/231293-help-defence-ws-required-15.html#post2633739

Donkey - i initially wrote to Barclays requesting all required docs from previous posts and i received a letter back informing me my account was still with MS..... After sending off the same letter to MS they simply referred it on to Barclays and Barclays have now come back asking for further information as unable to locate account. i sent off a reply to them monday and await a response. what can i do if i am unable to get a copy of the original Credit Agreement that HFO claim was the original they've sent to me????

donkey - just had a quick glance over the two thread you posted above and i see where you are coming from. I will await confirmation from Barclays to my last letter and if no joy i will track this account down with MS...... i cant believe they have no record of this account that HFO claim was sold to them!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Morning,

Barclaycard have since provided for me a complete list of transactions relating to my previous 6 years worth of statements and i notice a hell of a lots of PPI amounts taken out. But still no original CCA supplied!

I will write back to them as i now have a name of somebody to deal with requesting yet again a signed copy of the alleged agreement so i can cross check against the wonderful HFO/Roxburghes supposed true copy which i believe has been tampered with.

as above, if BC are unable to provide this for me on what bases do i have an arguement (apart from them not being able to supply for me) in court that the doc has been forged apart from what has clearly been pointed out to me by you wonderful people?

Please PM me so i can keep this to myself until needed.

Thanks

AK27

• 2 months later...

Time ticks on......

My PPI claim has been acknowledged by BC but still no original agreement from the original creditor.

A few calls received from collectors and standard threats etc.

will continue to await original signed Credit Agreement to confirm my

suspicions.

AK27

Edited by ak27

Have you found out from Barclaycard or MS exactly when and to who the alleged account was sold?

I've analysed the second page of your 'agreement' in Photoshop, and the 'received' date has definitely been deleted because, probably, it bears no relation to the date of the application (as we suspect). I could take a guess at the date on the T&Cs, but let's hold that back for now.

I never received anything (i.e. default notice, notice of assignment etc) when the debt was sold on. No dates or confirmation to whom it was sold to. Received a few notice of assignments from HFO (all dated differently) when putting this in writting to them. Obviously (and as we all know) these have come from HFO on Morgan Stanleys letter head.

Regarding the PPI, if i'd of known i had it i would never have fallen behind with payments, as all the trouble started when i lost my job. with this in mind and obviously i have made BC completely aware of the situations i keep my fingers crossed. Not counting on it though!!!!!!

As mentioned earlier, there's no PPI tickbox on the app form. It will be interesting to see what their explanation is. They will probably claim it was done over the phone. Bet they don't have the recording, though...

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

By way of update.

After several letters received from Roxburghe, all saying that i have not contacted them to discuss payment method (all of which i had responded to confirming i was awaiting original CCA from initial bank) i have finally received a letter from G White Sols - looks like this is going to court.

Will keep you posted as and when i get something through in regards to court papers etc.

BC are still looking in to my case regarding PPI insurance.

AK