Parachute acc. Natwest V Natwest!!

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To my delight I opened my mail this morning (2 from Natwest) and was delighted to read "I am delighted to welcome you to the Natwest" you can expect your cashcard and pin within a few days.....

Opened the 2nd letter... "Thankyou for your application>careful consideration>dont meet our criteria"!!

The SWINES! Can they do this, I assume they can? salt in my wound:-o

Guest NATTIE

There are occasions when the branch take identification that does not meet the criteria for accounts, and so when it is checked by the customer service centre and this is identified the account has to be closed because of the anomaly.

To my delight I opened my mail this morning (2 from NatWest) and was delighted to read "I am delighted to welcome you to the Natwest" you can expect your cashcard and pin within a few days.....

Opened the 2nd letter... "Thankyou for your application>careful consideration>dont meet our criteria"!!

The SWINES! Can they do this, I assume they can? salt in my wound:-o

I would also suggest you call them up and ask them to clarify the two confusing letters.

It could actually be a mistake. :oops:

I'm only saying this because funnily enough, one of my work colleagues said today that her daughter had applied for a loan. The money was deposited into her account and then removed the following day. Her daughter was about to accept that maybe she was not entitled to the loan and that the bank had put the money into her account by mistake.

Eventually she called them up and they told her that it was a mistake. She had been granted the loan and they promptly put it back. :D

Dear tinkers, Natwest staff are tring thier darndest, the last one I spoke to said it looked as if I wasn't getting it re natweststaffmembers comments, hey ho onwards and upwards, could still get, if not there is always other options

Okay Natwest never did return my call (although I called again and a different advisor said it was unlikely I had the account), but I today recieved a letter welcoming me to the convienience of 24hr banking etc etc.

I was going to go into a branch today (not Natwest) and apply there and then - now I don't know what to do?

I'll call again I guess.

• 3 weeks later...