right - here we go then! Garrfy13 vs HSBC (personal acc)

garrfy13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am new to this, I have spent days browsing through the site and looking at the FAQ's and other threads, and i think that I ready to start attack!

The date today is 11th August, and I have sent an SAR letter to HSBC, sent to The Data Protection Manager, HSBC Bank PLC, 8 Canada Square, London, E14 5HQ. I hope (and think) that this is the correct person to address to?

I wasnt too sure who to make the cheque payable to, so sent the £10 cheque made out to HSBC Bank PLC. I hope that this is correct.

I have sent this second class, and will hopefully get something within the next 40 days. As soon as the 40 days come, or I get a response (whichever comes first), I will keep this thread posted.

If anyone has any advise in the meantime, please feel free to post!

Gareth

[I][COLOR=darkred][B]Garrfy13[/B][/COLOR][/I] [I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]HSBC - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter 11/08/06[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

Hi Gareth

Can you start your own thread in the HSBC forum and post this there as this is for a welcome only and others with HSBC can see where you are:)

Good luck

Welly;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

ok - no probs. sorry...

[I][COLOR=darkred][B]Garrfy13[/B][/COLOR][/I] [I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]HSBC - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter 11/08/06[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]