Do i hold the record......

LJD2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

for the most phone calls in a day from Crapital One ?

Yesterday, i had 17 calls starting at 9.05am and the last one was at 8:27pm last night

I've set up a custom ring for all calls from them... it's called MUTE :D

Oh how i love seeing that red LED flashing on my Blackberry and seeing that they have called yet again.

Just to explain my situation.

I have had a drop in income and am £560 per month worse off. I have cut back on everything and have negotiated with my creditors, to temporarily reduce my payments for a few months to give me some breathing space.

Everyone else has agreed to this apart from Crapital One. They insisted on an income and expenditure form - sent, copies of bank statements, sent but my Hubby's info, i put a black line through as it's his income and expenditure not mine, payslips -sent.

They refused to accept the statements and accused me of hiding something otherwise why would i have crossed through particular items. The running balance was still available to how they can suggest that is just plain daft.

Anyway, i told them i'd continue paying £10 per week even though they wouldn't agree to it. It's 2/3 of my monthly minimum payment and i am hoping to be able to clear the arrears in the next few weeks as i have some money coming in that i am owed from work for some overtime i did.

I am getting daily calls to my mobile from Crap One and on the odd occasion that i answer, am getting spoken to like a 3 year old.

This is all after advising them that i have a heart problem that i take medication for (i sent them a photo of my medicine bottle with my name etc on it :) as proof) and it gets worse if i'm stressed but if anything, they call even more now.

I've had the card since about 1998 so i am really tempted to send off for a copy of my agreement, especially as i closed the account around 2002 and then called them a few weeks later and re-opened it (no new agreement signed) and it had a different card and account number. It also showed on my credit file as a closed account and then a new one.

Would appreciate some advice :)

By the way, in the time i have typed this, i have had two calls from them !!

Thanks

Lisa

I have a home phone which doesn't ring on incoming calls - we like it that way! I don't know if they have rung but I'm still being chased four years after going to court and them not showing up. Anne Widdecombe is now on my case with them... you could try contacting her.