Online order, not delivered.

Goldenfrog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

About a month ago I placed an order with www.caravanspares2repairs.co.uk and paid £44.93 by bank transfer as they claimed they were unable to accept cards. I did not like this at the time but this was the only company I could find who purported to sell the item I wanted. I received an order confirmation from them, followed a day later by another email say the order was being processed. Since then I have heard nothing from them, nor have I received the item ordered.

They do not reply to my emails or answer the phone.

Their website is still online and they are, pesumably, still taking orders.

Can anyone offer any advice as to what to do next, or should I just forget it and learn from the experience?

Thanks

I'm afraid their site leaves a lot to be desired and does not comply with the regulations.

The site is registered to Tony Clayton but the proprietor is Graham Barker who took over in January. A search reveals that customers were having problems in February.

The company name is not registered at companies house.

Units 16-21 The Trading Centre

Britannia St

oldham

lancs

OL1 3QG

You should write using recorded delivery in the first instance making an enquiry about the non receipt of your ordered goods.

Any further action will depend on what their response is.

I appologise for replying to this thread, but I can not work out how to start a new one. 3 weeks ago I purchased some items through www.baby-supplies.co.uk they took payment from my card straight away, and I have still not recieved the items, I have tried contacting them several times but get no response, is there anywhere that they can be reported to? or somewhere I can make a complaint? Thanks.